3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wazgul 22.12.20 05:17 pm

Sanctuary Hills Residents Bug, Help! (Fallout 4)

Every night, instead of going to bed, residents crowd in the city center. Is there any way to fix this? But it's dumb, this problem is specific in this settlement.
25 Comments
Sort by:
v
vzglydizugla 22.12.20

Check the entrance for stairs and other objects.
It was like this, I built a hut on 3 floors and put beds in it on each floor, as a result, the lower ones were occupied by residents, but they did not go to the floors and stood stupidly in the settlement. I had to build a one-story shed with 20 beds.

O
Olly-alpha 22.12.20

Alexander Muzychenko
I, like the above unsubscribed friend, had something similar in Starlight. There was a large dorm-type house with two entrances and two floors. A staircase (one) led to the second floor, which these stupid mobs stubbornly ignored, and for some reason did not go to the first (the devil knows what they have there with the distribution of NPCs for sleeping places).
The complete re-equipment of the second floor, the installation of two more stairs (it is advisable to put those that already go with the floor and a piece of the second floor) helped. Then the mobs and the first began to walk. The night rallies have stopped.
In general, in short: you need to provide them with the simplest and most understandable access to sleeping places.

A
Alexander Muzychenko 22.12.20

Olly-alpha
There are no modular multi-storey buildings, only "ready-made" sheds. One is large, with an attic, but there are no beds on the second floor.
And, in general, to hell with them, I have already scored. They want to hang out by the puddles at night - let them hang out.

r
ripvango 22.12.20

I have them sometimes plotting at night in the garden under the window, in the house where there is a rack for power armor. ) Well, let them hang out.
And the brahmin Karla Una constantly hums from the roof of this house ... So what?
How many miracles there are in the worlds of Bethesda that our sages never dreamed of ...

m
mihalych70 22.12.20

I went through the story and got bored.
I decided to build my own town, but only one or with companions is somehow bored.
So I thrashed the horomina ... and glitches began ...
then the brahmins climbed anywhere ... then the settlers disappeared (there are more settlers in the terminal than I can find)
and now they also hang out in a bunch of reptiles at night or wander around instead of to sleep in designated cots.

everything seems to be enough, on the second floor they walk and even on "balconies"
and the beds are ignored, even assigned forcibly through the construction menu.
how would i fix it ???