3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
User type 23.12.20 12:26 am

Where can I find Isabella and Fenris? (Dragon Age 2)

I have already passed the good-natured part of the game (I piled up the Qunari), but they are all gone. Maybe you missed it where? Tell me where and when do they appear?
53 Comments
Sort by:
d
djmedvedd 23.12.20

Isabella is in a tavern in the lower town, I don't remember Fenris ..

L
Lyria 23.12.20

Fenris will find you on one of the main quests

U
User type 23.12.20

already 4 times went into the tavern Isabella is not there (

L
Lyria 23.12.20

So it will appear later. Don't be afraid, you won't miss it. She participates in the main quests, so she cannot appear.

_
_PooH_ 23.12.20

Type user
At night, go to the tavern

U
User type 23.12.20

Thank you all for your answers. Found information that for Isabella to appear, they need to rush to the "Hangman" at night

A
Adanius 23.12.20

Spoiler!
And the second time, after having washed off with the relic, does it appear too?

L
Lyria 23.12.20

Adanius
Appears after the main quest with the Qunars

A
Adanius 23.12.20

And where, all in the same place in the gallows?

L
Lyria 23.12.20

Adanius
When you get to the slaughterhouse with the Qunari, she will then appear herself, and in the quests everyone will write what and where. Isabella is not going anywhere)

A
Adanius 23.12.20

Then it depends on some decisions or something else, I didn't have it until the end of the game)

L
Lyria 23.12.20

Adanius O_o
And, probably, in a conversation with the Qunari , I should mention that her companion took her.

A
Adanius 23.12.20

Well Duc I mentioned) He replied something like: "Yeah, thanks for the honesty" and that's it) Then a mess began, in which Isabella did not take part. Maybe I should have told her that the relic should be given to the Qunari ...

L
Lyria 23.12.20

Adanius
How did Isabelline finish the quest before she ran away? Allowed to take the relic or told to return it?

A
Adanius 23.12.20

I allowed her to take the relic, that's probably why I ran away with the ends. And in your version, she was ordered to return it?)

L
Lyria 23.12.20

Adanius
I told her to return the relic, because it's not hers. She, of course, was unhappy, she stole the relic anyway, she had to fight with a couple of extra gangs of Qunars, but in the end she returned after the showdown. Then, in a conversation with Arishok, my GG said that we would deal with her ourselves, but refused to fight 1: 1 with the leader. After that, they chatted with her in the tavern and everything became a bunch, Isabella is with us again.

A
Adanius 23.12.20

Here's how ... thanks I will know)

D
Darth henkok 23.12.20

duck and where is this Fenris, where can I find him?

L
Lyria 23.12.20

Darth Henkok
during the quest "free cheese"

S
Sanctirage 23.12.20

I allowed her to take the relic, that's probably why I ran away with the ends.

Allowed to take the relic. I ran to help in the tower. He did not give Arishok the girl and agreed to a duel. He won the fight miraculously. Stopping only to strike hard. And so running from the horned in a circle. Isabella hasn't gone anywhere. And it disappears if you give the girl Arishok.