3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
User type 23.12.20 12:26 am

Where can I find Isabella and Fenris? (Dragon Age 2)

I have already passed the good-natured part of the game (I piled up the Qunari), but they are all gone. Maybe you missed it where? Tell me where and when do they appear?
53 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lyria 23.12.20

I repeat once again: Isabela can be found in Chapter 1 in the Hangman (which is in the lower city) at night, Fenris during the Free Cheese quest, also in Chapter 1. The quest comes to the post office in the house of Gamelin (GG's uncle).

P
Phantom 23.12.20

Oh, that's it, okay, in the next playthrough I'll meet.
Lyria Thank you !!!

F
Feoran 23.12.20

Damn, I started a new game and at night I immediately went to the gallows there was nothing to do?

A
Anpas 23.12.20

Feoran
It does not appear immediately, go through a couple of quests, and then go to the "Hangman" and it seems even FSUs at night or during the day.

F
Feoran 23.12.20

thanks now everything works found everyone!

T
Toasty 23.12.20

in order for Isabella to appear in the tavern, you need to complete Anders' quest to pacify

O
Osprey 23.12.20

Lyria
on the basis you will not find! the second time I went through the base of neither fenris nor isa

H
HaweDian 23.12.20

Completed the game 3 times, never met Isabella, NEVER!

I
Infiltratоr 23.12.20

Here's a joke.

A
Ana out 23.12.20

The damn Hanging Man is already all the top of the house, I break there every night and nifiga

A
Ana out 23.12.20

He won the fight by a miracle

At first he was afraid, but then during the battle he killed my dog, I went nuts from such impudence turned on a suitable Mouzon for the battle and then it started. Conclusion: no one dares to touch my Twilight otherwise I will blow everyone to hell out of the bazooka))

A
Ana out 23.12.20

it's probably winter already)

N
NoClick 23.12.20

Is it okay if I played the game twice with all the DLCs and never found Isabella?