3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
the endless misanthropy o 23.12.20 12:27 am

Taxation of video bloggers

You are not bombarded by the fact that plowing like a galley slave, you honestly give 13% to the state, and the growing community of streamers and bloggers feels above the law. Any income is subject to taxation, and there is no need for turbulence in the Duma and discussions on the Internet about the greed of the Ministry of Finance, as if they were sleeping and seeing what other taxes to come up with. Legislation has long been formed: in the network or in the entrance, the concept of benefit does not change. But the archaic system of the Federal Tax Service does not give a damn about this, because you can drag the long-suffering VAT to insanity. After all, the average age of the leadership of any regional structure is close to 50. These people do not know about twitch. Thus, there is a whole layer of recipients of material benefits, ignored by the tax service, simply due to the traditional definition of a position in our society regarding the number of wrinkles. And so everywhere: Decisions are made and power is exercised by the surviving mummies with an inoperative tap. At the same time, we have a prime minister - a notable fan of Twitter, but this question, suddenly, does not bother him either, apparently because he keeps a blog, and maybe drives him to Dotan.
28 Comments
Sort by:
R
RicoChico 23.12.20

Under the affiliate program, they give 30% of the profits to those with whom they have signed a contract. And if a blogger has grabs with YouTube or copyright holders, then hell will this program help them.

t
the endless misanthropy o 23.12.20

The_Black_Wolf
The concept of income is broader than the concept of wages. If you sell an apartment, you will pay tax because you received income. If you rent out an apartment, you win the lottery, write an article and get a fee. The logic is that if you have enriched yourself, you must share with the country. You can rent an apartment unofficially, without a contract, and not pay until they find out about it. And the fact that a video blogger benefits from is well known, statistics are available, the price of a subscription to a twitch is known, and during a stream, you can see how much you have donated.

t

RicoChico
Moreover, they unfasten money for the Americans, but do not care about their laws

R
RicoChico 23.12.20

What's different, go stream yourself.

t

Rico Chico
I'm doing more serious business, I'm worried about the issue of justice, because even the cleaning lady at the school pays tax on her sad salary, the surgeon pays the tax, the firefighter pays the tax, because everyone is equal before the law, and only a hard worker blogger is exempt from this burden, because all night edits videos and gets very tired. Like a crazy crazy Toha, who served as a catalyst for the bombing, once again filmed a video where he begs for money, promises an elite community with exclusive content, which no longer looks like a blog, but a paid channel.

Spoiler

r
requiemmm 23.12.20

Oh how! Justice. And I think that our valiant "servants of the people" and so devour the budget with their mouths and ass, they will do without the kopecks of the boys who earn beer by posting buggashek for cattle. A video blogger, he is, in fact, like a musician in the transition or a grandmother with a glass and a sign, of the 21st century.
The bottom line is that if you pay more taxes, you won't live better, the roads won't become smoother, the cops won't be more humane, the soldiers won't eat better, and the doctors won't remember why they are sitting there, in their workplaces. Just up there, they will steal more. And that's all. In the personal bunker, the GDP will become one floor more, Valuev will also conduct news, and Yarovaya will invent a law on payment for air.
No, I understand, this is in Russian, this is from the heart, to wish that everyone was in shit, he himself. But sometimes I would like to find the strength to simply rejoice for those who temporarily bypassed these grabbing tentacles. It is difficult, very difficult.

t

requiemmm
I don’t gobble up the budget, I get a salary like everyone else. If somewhere and saw the budget, then in the walls of the Kremlin, or not far from it. And where this budget is formed there is no way to cut off a piece from it. Taxes are not paid in cash, lol, but according to the details, and how will I take them off? will I write a crust to the ATM? I am amused by the population's perception of corruption, because I know it is not feasible.

M
MunchkiN 616 23.12.20

begging in our country is not a form of income.
I finally think that too much for which they are trying to rip off the tax. for example, for inheritance and donation of peck-peck,
in theory, a blogger and his generous master could raise a tax on a donation basis. but as a rule, the amount there is less than the amount with which this law begins to work.
but to levy a tax if the mother gives an over-aged schoolchild or student a bake or a mobile phone, or the couple donated 20k or skoka to their relatives in the district, there you can already have a bake-pitch. but it doesn't actually work.

t

MunchkiN 616
Subscription to twitch is not a charity, but payment for advanced features. A donate looks like a donation, but everything can be done simply: the inspector counted the amounts owed, drew up an act, a cash write-off is hung on the current account - any money that goes to the streamer's card - rush to the country's budget. The streamer sues, a video is turned on in court where TP begs for donation, and then yells when the money starts to drip. Any judge will understand that this is a daily activity aimed at receiving money, and not just a gift.

M
MunchkiN 616 23.12.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
badly imagine this. for this, in theory, all users of YouTube and Twitch will have to register as private entrepreneurs and provide income certificates. if patrons of art sponsor from abroad there is still a couple and some kind of anti-spy registration. those are the person receiving money from abroad.
it's fucking paperwork and a quirk of local ludicrous laws. it will also be minimally possible to engage in this type of activity from 14 or from 16 years old, that is, to have a capable account on such services and cryptocurrencies.

t

MunchkiN 616
there is nothing difficult to fill out the declaration. I filled it in once - then you know how. Moreover, this can be done on the tax ru website in your personal account, even a printer is not required, an electronic document management type. Well, if this reduces the number of streamers and bloggers, then it's even better, I personally see them at the factory in tarpaulin gloves in mud and oil

D
Denis Kyokushin 23.12.20

The logic is that if you are rich, you must share with the country
And if the country is enriched in the form of national wealth, then you have a forest, and you still have to work

s
stalker7162534 23.12.20

I sold something to Vasya for 1000 rubles. So, according to the law, I have to pay tax from this thousand.
Then Vasya sold the same thing to me for 900 rubles. Vasya, in turn, paid a hundred square meters of tax.
I changed my mind and decided to sell this thing back to Vasya (for 800). (another 100 tax).
Vasya used it and persuaded me to buy this thing for 700. (I paid 100 rubles in tax) In
total, the thing that was with me remained. and Vasya has only 600 instead of 1000 rubles. 400 rubles went to taxes.
But everything is according to the law.

V
Vanya Rygalov 23.12.20

This fat hog on vidos buhoy. We lost the shores.
SpoilerBurn it to hell !!!

t

stalker7162534
No, if you sold a gizmo with vat, then you will pay 18%, if you buy a gizmo from Vasya, then you have the right to deduct vat from the budget. If you sell a gizmo without vat, then you pay a surcharge tax. The difference between the cost of the initial acquisition and the sale. If you sell a laptop for 30 thousand, which you bought a year earlier for 40, then you should not pay, if you sell it for 50 thousand, you should, but this does not happen. Therefore, transactions between individuals on Avito are not controlled and are not subject to registration. They do not represent economic sense for the state, and the secondary market is free, with the exception of real estate.

r
requiemmm 23.12.20

there is no way to cut off a piece from it. Well, learn, here's an example from ours. According to the estimate, a little more than 400k rubles were needed to connect the remaining houses to the water supply. A million came from the budget. As a result, several houses were connected and the money ran out of money, and the rest were told that there was no money, throw off and spend at your own expense ... and do not forget to pay us for everything at city rates. For a cloudy slurry interspersed with steel chips. That's how I don't have water, I drag it on my hump from the well, the tap from the water pump can only be taken for washing, and even then the water in the river is cleaner. And the columns were closed, there was only one left, and that is because I write complaints from time to time. If they close it, it will remain to get into the news, like that grandfather :) And receipts come regularly, yes. You do not know how to run into a bullet, take an example from older comrades.

M
Mage Hermit 23.12.20

People are trying for the players, they are sawing videos and what is the answer?
Ooh ohohonyushki ...

R
Russian_Lawyer 23.12.20

5 years ago, I would not agree with you, but now all the limbs are in favor! Because before bloggers were ordinary people "from the people", it was good creative entertainment and people really earned "only on beer." A simple guy from a neighboring yard is posting interesting videos - why not? But now bloggers are already a full-fledged profession and a very monetary profession. Among this fraternity, there are a lot of moneybags who already have their own studios, operators, sponsors, etc. And they will not let anyone into their team. There are also quite a few commercial trolls that scold and praise on order. They take advertisements, both open and hidden (they recommend watching movies, for example) and make money - Mom, don't worry! This is not counting the fact that many spread out Wallets for "alms" and they send this alms there, more than you earn in a year in the traditional way. Personally, I generally support a paid subscription - it would have more than paid off for them, but taxes are the minimum that is simply necessary.

W
Wing42 23.12.20

It is not enough to have good recording equipment to keep an interesting video blog. You need to have the skill of working with the appropriate software (even an old Windows Movie Maker can also be considered it conditionally), have a fair amount of charisma and minimal, but no acting talent, be able to build a blog script in order to "hook" the viewer, to give him positive emotions , and not make you spit from watching the video. How about maintaining popularity with an existing audience and at the same time attracting new people? And have some courage, because such an action will destroy your internet anonymity? This is not as easy as one might think or imagine at first glance.
Envy on the part of people who, for whatever reason, are unable to become successful and famous, is the best sponsor of the "taxation of video bloggers". What such a low person from the bottom of the food chain cannot appropriate, he will prohibit or complicate the activities of people who enjoy doing their own profitable business.

A
Alexey Chichigin 23.12.20

Dude, if you didn’t manage to make money on YouTube, then don’t spoil the malink for those who did it. In addition, in order to collect tax from bloggers, it must be recognized as a profession, which means that in the future he pays a pension and so on.