3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rorschach 23.12.20 12:27 am

Costumes (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Hello everyone. Such a request, who can throw off the costumes for pre-order and dls about Harley? He himself only has 52 and anime.
31 Comments
Sort by:
P
PrimeHG 23.12.20

Rorschach
what anime?

M
Marquess 23.12.20

HollowG

Anime (['anʲɪmə, ənʲɪ'mɛ] Wed, uncl., Japanese ア ニ メ (inf.) [Anʲime], from English animation - animation) - Japanese animation. Unlike cartoons in other countries, intended mainly for viewing by children, most of the anime produced is designed for teenagers and adults, and largely due to this, it is highly popular in the world. Anime features a distinctive manner of drawing characters and backgrounds. It is published in the form of television series, as well as films distributed on video media or intended for film screening. Plots can describe many characters, differ in a variety of places and eras, genres and styles.

P
PrimeHG 23.12.20

Marquess
I know what anime means I mean what kind of costume

M
Marquess 23.12.20

HollowG

I just decided to have fun. Here is the skin

R
Rorschach 23.12.20

HollowG
it is given for registering on the site of the vorner.

L
LightColorWave 23.12.20

And what does not suit you with a regular suit) looks very good

D
Delqado 23.12.20

Rorschach
Reset the site link of the vorner please.

R
Rorschach 23.12.20

Delqado
https://www.wbplay.com/#/ you
link your Steam account and then go into the game itself.

R
Rorschach 23.12.20

ColorWave
Well, they suit everyone, but I also want to run around in a beyond and retern suit.

B
Belliall 23.12.20

anyone has thoughts of how to open the suit of the future. he seems to be from pre-order

T
Traun 23.12.20

Belliall I
don’t understand, do you play pirate?

R
Rorschach 23.12.20

Belliall
just can't be opened. either the season pass or wait for someone to drop the DLC from whoever has it.

J
Joker1917 23.12.20

Yes. This Suit was given with the Pre-order for the game. Or rather the DLC - Gotham's Future Skin Pack. Only in Steam. I hope that someone will post this DLC soon.

T
Traun 23.12.20

Batman Future Gorgeous

B
Burger king 23.12.20

Even if they throw off all the DLS, they won't earn money for licenses (I tried it myself). If you want to try I can throw it off

r
ros789 23.12.20

How to change the costume in the game?

V
Verlorena 23.12.20

ros789
The main menu is a showcase, and there you choose a suit, on the second tab, in my opinion.

Almost the entire game was played in the costume of the future, it looks very brutal.

r
ros789 23.12.20

Verlorena
helped to understand thanks.

R
RGC 23.12.20

Verlorena
what is the costume of the future? I only have a costume from the last part, from this and DLS Batman 52 or something like that.

V
Verlorena 23.12.20

Scopolamine
This
Spoiler