3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rorschach 23.12.20 12:27 am

Costumes (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Hello everyone. Such a request, who can throw off the costumes for pre-order and dls about Harley? He himself only has 52 and anime.
31 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 23.12.20

Verlorena
Damn how to open it then?

V
Verlorena 23.12.20

Scopolamine
He, in my opinion, was for the pre-order. I could be wrong.

B
Burger king 23.12.20

Scopolamine
Download my mod http://www.playground.ru/files/batman_arkham_knight_dlc_skins-97962/

j
jokermayers19 23.12.20

How to get the earth 2 skin suit?

M
Marionetco 23.12.20

people where to get the skin of the dark knight and the batmobile from the movie on pirate? are there any repacks with this add-on? otherwise I was going to download a new repack but it is not clear whether it is there or not, I want to go through it again, but already in a different guise and on a different Batmobile. thank you in advance. )))

T
Thomas Sevchenko 23.12.20

What stupid people have NOT HACKED NEW PATCHES STILL NOT ANYONE !!! and update accordingly too.

M
Marionetco 23.12.20

uh ... found and installed! completely playable, no matter what they say, installed all the updates I now have 32 dls all the suits and batmobiles are working!

T
Thomas Sevchenko 23.12.20

Marionetco

Arrogant lie, I just checked all torrents and bourgeois ones, including there are no updates with the latest patches and additions, throw off the link to the torrent in HP (silt balobolka), I'll see what kind of miracle torrent I did not know about. the best you can find is Batman: Arkham Knight - Premium Edition [v 1.0.4.5 + 9 DLC] and it's like a rac of old stuff that came out in the summer.

With the new patch to Betman from 10/28/2015, the set also includes a new Denuvo v3.0 protection, as in Just Cause 3 also with Denuvo v3.0, while no one has mastered and hacked it, the Chinese hacker almost went crazy when tried to hack it, barely persuaded him to continue working on hacking the game.

M
Marionetco 23.12.20

Tomas Sevchenko
well, I'm not such a pirate as you drew me in your head, games that I like and which I wait without hesitation I buy and pre-order, not everything in a row, of course (my salary is not rubber), but nevertheless, with Batman another story: this is a diamond not finished on the edges! I had enough of the inhibited gameplay at 560 ti-ah I barely had enough patience, the purely plot caught on from the first minutes and this is the only Batman I went through (well, I don’t like games about comic book heroes, but films are the other way around, hence the desire to cut a suit and a tumbler from the movie ), and sho you think !? I bought a zhtiix 960 already for 4giga, all the igruhi start so to speak, but I start the batman and this piece of the masterpiece lays hardly less than on the last map, so why the hell, I'm sorry, I will buy THIS asks !?

U
UnItalianoVero 23.12.20

Vova13378
Rorschach
Burger King
Can't throw off the DLC? ))

B
Burger king 23.12.20

UnItalianoVero
http://rgho.st/7FxDfpf4X