3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SERAPHIM207 23.12.20 12:29 am

Platinum (Warframe)

At the beginning of the game, we are given 50 units. platinum.
Is it possible to get it without paying real money?
33 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgeny Naborov 23.12.20

Platinum can be dropped as a daily reward. You can get 50 or 30 platinum, but you have to be very lucky.

A
Andryaka 23.12.20

Yes, warframe is the most normal game in terms of donation, because donate currency can be obtained by bargaining. The only thing that cannot be obtained in any way other than real is jewelry from premium access. If you know how to play platinum, it is easy to get it.

K
Kyle 23.12.20

Andryaka is
straight in general normal ... 153 rubles = 75 platinum and is this normal for you ?? a booster for 7 days costs 80 ... I generally keep quiet about the rest ... either it's about the varface 500 rubles = 1000 credits, and you can throw at least 50 rubles, at least 10 ... but here at least 153 rubles ... and then through Xsolla account ...

g
gavrilioni 23.12.20

Tell me the foreign platforms for the sale of platinum, maybe who knows? ) Thank you!

D
DOES NOT WORK 23.12.20

You can get platinum for free by selling your Kubrow, selling a pet you are given platinum

A
ArcaneGhoul 23.12.20

Novellus
Although I'll write a necro post, there is such a thing that falls very often - discounts on platinum, up to 75%, and then your 153 rubles turn into 38. And 1k of platinum costs more than three hundred rubles.

K
Kyle 23.12.20

den2014
for 1.5 months I got a 75% discount 2 times ... the
in-game market also helped out ... but after the "monorail spectra" update, very few people need this market ...

K
Kyle 23.12.20

DOES NOT
WORK kubrow costs 25,000 credits, no matter how platinum ... you can sell prints for platinum, and then in a color that is not so easy to achieve ... and even now kavat has been introduced, so very few people need kubrow .. ...

A
ArcaneGhoul 23.12.20

Novellus
Skip 1 day of login and that's it. I get it almost every time. Market? Ok, you don't want to farm hard-dropping parts, farm trash.

K
Kyle 23.12.20

den2014 have
you been in the game for a long time ?? now every noob farms what he needs ... from prime gear ... and it doesn't matter if it's rubbish or not ...)) before the update, I somehow collected Axtiletto Prime for myself, and this, I'll tell you, is excellent fluff and it cost an average of 160 platinum ... after the update, within 4 hours I collected two of these fluffs, so no one wants to buy them even for 80-100 ... and I always farm the trash - purely for the tradesman!) ) in
one word - RIPPED the game ...
soon she will be buried ...
she lost her zest!
today even the "chat region" was empty for 30 minutes ... never when this was not ... always gathered a "party" ...

A
ArcaneGhoul 23.12.20

Novellus
I play now every day for 3-6 hours. And yes, the market is collapsing so far, but this is not for long. An example is the same Vauban. Before the update, I knocked out the base in 1 run. Now I can't even with players with the same shining relic. Where the chance was increased, the other was reduced. So everything is fine. The region was silent for 30 minutes? even I doubt everyone is collecting "parties" only now with relics.

K
Kyle 23.12.20

den2014
Well, 30 I exaggerated, but within 15 - 20 minutes I zaiseralized the chat so that the update was unsuccessful and where did everything go and 1 person in HP answered me - "I agree", maybe it was buggy ...

P
PhantomGamePG 23.12.20

Can sell prime items