3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Romik008 23.12.20 12:32 am

Blacked out pipboy (Fallout 4)

Here is such a Trouble happened to my pipboy, everything was before the rules. But one day I launch this hat too. In the net I looked like this was the first such garbage (steam license).
29 Comments
Sort by:
D
Direm 23.12.20

Wipe the monitor.

F
Flow4Master 23.12.20

Romik008 wrote:
I have the first such garbage for a
week, here is another patient http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/pip_boj_pochernel-912340/#comment-15312340

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 23.12.20

Yes. Another patient in the sixth board. I think - drivers and not otherwise. I see no other reason. Now I'm scratching my turnip - what is it. But because of one game, of course, I will not reinstall anything. Although this is a hypothesis, but maybe someone wants to check.
Moreover, if you twirl your hand, everything is directly manifested. But only when to twirl.

R
Romik008 23.12.20

THURISAZ is the
same when you turn everything with your hand. It feels like there is a black hole in the middle of the monitor.
ps Before launching, I updated new firewood from nvidia, which is for Noah Man Skye and Deusex. Here, too, I sin on them.

S

So we are waiting for a miracle or another update. In the meantime, I will have to completely burn out, while I am looking for something to eat and to drink.

S

Romik008
Duc, I say that firewood is possible. You see, you and I made the themes almost in parallel, and I updated the video drivers just before the game today and half an hour before the theme. And when the patch came out there - a couple of days ago and then everything was fine with me. Others most likely also have something like that.

R
Romik008 23.12.20

THURISAZ
then definitely firewood, I just ran the last time before the patch and before the drivers, so I didn't know who to sin on))))

l
lokkie 23.12.20

Romik008 wrote:
Or is it a problem in yesterday's patch ???
No, after the patch everything is fine .. on the repack, I don't know how steam is.
But the patch resets the settings. THURISAZ look at the settings, maybe the color scales have shifted to the pip-boy there.

R
Romik008 23.12.20

THURISAZ
lokkie
In short, I found a solution to the problem. In the game settings, the volumetric light must be turned on HBAO +. It helped me the pipboy norms became))

l
lokkie 23.12.20

Romik008 wrote:
In the game settings, the volumetric light must be turned on HBAO +
Well, I say the settings, look, because the patch changes the settings.

S

Eh, Bezpezda-Bezpezda ...
Thank you all, but it's too lazy to get your tambourine.

B
BlackTigerTK 23.12.20

lokkie wrote:
because the patch changes the settings.
I don’t know what the patch changes there, I had HBAO +, and it’s like a glove!
Most likely, if the game is launched through Lancher, it resets the settings.

l
lokkie 23.12.20

BlackTigerTK wrote: The
patch changes you, I had HBAO +, and it costs like a glove!
It seems from the first days it is known that after installing the patch, for the changes to take effect, the game must be started anew. Better yet, reinstall the game, and roll them from above .. and then start a new game.
I had a ssao, and I showed a normal pip-boy with it. And someone got such a trample on it. But he cut me the fragments from the bullets, turned them off completely. ))

B
BlackTigerTK 23.12.20

lokkie wrote:
It seems from the first days it is known that after installing the patch, for the changes to take effect, the game must be started anew. Better yet, reinstall the game, and roll them from above .. and then start a new game.
Where is this known? Proof pliz. Here's about deleting ini files. yes, I did. And, to reinstall the game ... Why then in the incentive spread the patches, and not reinstall the game automatically? The manufacturer probably knows better? A?

O
O3OPOK 23.12.20

I have a save game with this problem, it appeared after "trying on" clothes, as I was trying to create an interesting combination of clothes, I did not understand the reason, but the effect remained even after being completely naked, I had to rollback)))

t
the_virus_ua 23.12.20

by the way, if you enable hbao + then there is no bug
http://i.imgur.com/hX9tSxH.png

t
the_virus_ua 23.12.20

Here. I personally lost the bug.

8mile 23.12.20

In the firewood, the problem at 372.54 appeared a glitch,
rolled back to 368.81- disappeared :)
I don't have HBAO + by the way in the settings for some reason? ...
only two options -
SSAO (high) and
Off (increases performance)

S
Sinnerbob 23.12.20

8mile
Some repackers shove the old launcher and no. FitGirl for example. Or an old version of the game.

t
the_virus_ua 23.12.20

In general, there is a 99% chance that this is a jamb with lighting. For the shadow was incorrectly applied to the arms and hands. And in areas where there should have been glare from the sun - on the contrary, they were darkened. And by the way, it seems that this is because of the new drivers from Nvidia. (Thanks to them).