3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Romik008 23.12.20 12:32 am

Blacked out pipboy (Fallout 4)

Here is such a Trouble happened to my pipboy, everything was before the rules. But one day I launch this hat too. In the net I looked like this was the first such garbage (steam license).
29 Comments
Sort by:
t
the_virus_ua 23.12.20

The only question is how did they manage to BREAK IT ????

P
Profi360 23.12.20

The people, nichrome did not help.
How to enable HBAO +?
Today I installed all the DLCs that came out on torrents and the last patch rolled
Help

B
BlackTigerTK 23.12.20

Profi360
In the Fallout4Prefs.ini file, check the bEnable parameter in the [NVHBAO] section.
To enable it must be bEnable = 1

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 23.12.20

Roll back the driver and do not suffer from garbage. After the update at 372.54, the same garbage was, rolled back to the penultimate and all the rules.

B
BlackTigerTK 23.12.20

xxDiabloNeroxx
I have no problem with this driver.

T
TAHK001 23.12.20

8mile wrote:
There was a glitch in the firewood at 372.54,
Guys one to one - put new firewood NV - a glitch. I didn't bother reinstalling / rolling back, I turned on NVAO - all the rules!

D
Debt 3rd 23.12.20

xxDiabloNeroxx
THURISAZ
Brothers! Great Russian merci for science! I have already begun to swear at the red cat of Nemoss with a sinful deed. Everything worked, only I had not to roll back the firewood, because I don’t save it, but set 368.81 using a "clean" installation. Otherwise it didn’t work. 13 days of the game are saved. Went for Nuka Cola !!!

B
BlackTigerTK 23.12.20

shieldandsword
Wouldn't it have been easier to just turn on NVAO +? I had no problems with the new drivers. Probably because by default I immediately turn on NVAO +

D
Debt 3rd 23.12.20

BlackTigerTK
Tried it, checked in the file what is "included" - did not help in my case. Yes, and the comp is not too strong unfortunately. You are probably right that the parameter was immediately ON by default.