3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
ktmn4k 23.12.20 12:55 am

Mage Seals (Risen)

Reached the second chapter, joined the magicians. They teach everything except seals. I went up to Ignatius - he just shoves me a fire crystal. Help :(
31 Comments
Sort by:
C
Child of bodom 23.12.20

then you are a warrior of the order. Did you go to Harbor Town from the very beginning or a monastery?
IMHO seals are useless, so don't worry)

S
Svetloyar 23.12.20

Seals can be learned at 50 wisdom 1st circle, at 100 wisdom 2nd, etc.
> IMHO seals are useless
And in my opinion they are very useful, I do not respect "sketches". Here are just the FIG runes you will find more)

Z
ZeLs 23.12.20

Mana runes eat like bitches! Finally ofigeli)))

p
pilich 23.12.20

They are also expensive and most of them are useless.)

k
ktmn4k 23.12.20

I went to the monostyry. Passed initiation in the circle of fire, passed all tests. And Ignatius simply does not have menus with seals in dialogs :(

C
Child of bodom 23.12.20

I had to go to Harbor Town first. There, go through all the quests for the order. Then Carlos will give you a letter of introduction. I have to go to the monastery with him. And you would have a choice of a magician or a warrior. And since you immediately went to the monastery, you have no choice - you are a warrior. Ignatius will not teach you seals. If you really want to get this knowledge, then type in the console teach MagicCircle 4.
Personally, I'm playing the game for the second time right now. First for Don, and now for the Magician. There is chapter 4, I have never used the seal, since there are quite enough scrolls.

m
mikka1 23.12.20

I went through all the tests Ignatius offered to go into the hall of flame, followed him, they stand in a circle and do not say anything, what to do?

m
mikka1 23.12.20

Passed all the tests, Ignatius offered to go into the hall of flame, followed nm, all the magicians stand in a circle and what should I do next, they are silent

d
demonm 23.12.20

Talk to Mendoza

m
mikka1 23.12.20

And where did Mendoza find everything

S
Sovereign [FURRY BEAST] 23.12.20

Mendoza fell into the mouth of a volcano ... -_-

Diego Hurtado de Mendoza

m
mikka1 23.12.20

And that now, he cannot be found, I need an inquisitor, and they tell him in the temple to talk to Mendoza,

Z
ZeLs 23.12.20

I went through all the tests Ignatius offered to go into the hall of flame, followed him, they stand in a circle and do not say anything, what to do?
Directly opposite you should be the guy from the main menu of the game. This is Inquisitor Mendoza. He also dedicates.

m
mikka1 23.12.20

that's just the point, except for the magicians, I don't know anyone else where the inquisitor went

m
maxvel9 23.12.20

And the mission with the corpse from Mendoza took place?

m
mrDemon 23.12.20

heh, and I'm playing for a warrior, I found a very useful rune - opening locks. If I play on Don's side, can I learn these same seals ??? Say no, otherwise it turns out in vain hacking rocked (((

Z
ZeLs 23.12.20

Runes are taught only by magicians. Neither the warriors of the order, nor the warriors of the Don do this)) It will be fat))))

m
mrDemon 23.12.20

wow, well then gut))

S
Svetloyar 23.12.20

Runes are really better. The same levitation lasts longer.
Another thing is that the scrolls are more than * experience, new ones do not have to be drawn. Just hacking won't find enough scrolls. But there is already another skill)

Z
ZeLs 23.12.20

Runes really eat mana like s ** and!)))