3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
ktmn4k 23.12.20 12:55 am

Mage Seals (Risen)

Reached the second chapter, joined the magicians. They teach everything except seals. I went up to Ignatius - he just shoves me a fire crystal. Help :(
31 Comments
Sort by:
R
RED-ON 23.12.20

Damn, in the fourth chapter, you need to open a magic barrier, you need seals lvl.2 but no one teaches me a Mage
What to do?

S
Sovereign [FURRY BEAST] 23.12.20

Scrolls to draw.

S
Super Kote 23.12.20

And what's the difference that from the beginning Harbor town or Volcano? After all, then after the volcano there will be a miss and a recommendation. And I had no choice

d
doo [96] 23.12.20

It seems that he passed all the tests to become a magician and Ignatius does not call to the temple.

N
Nighthawkreal 23.12.20

By the way, where can you find many tablets and books?

D
Daniil11993 23.12.20

NightHawkreal books in the monastery, in the city, on the first novice farm, at the don in the temple, tablets in ruins.

C
CrowleyTwoPistols 23.12.20

NightHawkreal
and in many, many places ... :))))

D
DeniskOo18rus 23.12.20

Passed all the tests, Ignatius offered to go into the hall of flame followed him, all the magicians stand in a circle and are silent. Where is this stupid inquisitor ??? He is nowhere to be found

a
andreimaks99 23.12.20

Tell me where to find Mendoza, I play as Don, I need to offer a truce and he is in the depths of the volcano, tell me how to find

m
mifora 23.12.20

you run to the monastery and say that the messenger is supposed to be let through

r
raspisnoy1 23.12.20

Chapter 2 - I am a magician (this is the one who will convince me that I am a warrior or an inquisitor) - the most real magician and Mendoza drove the magician's mac. But the task is hanging The first seal of rune magic. And Ignatius in the cold is just teaching fireers.