3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
k1slim 23.12.20 12:56 am

Technical Issues (Bully: Scholarship Edition)

Technical problems

Here and only here we discuss brakes, glitches and other problems in the game
91 Comments
Sort by:
l
lenny237 23.12.20

file ped.pop.dat
who knows what file

k
k1slim 23.12.20

Most likely responsible for the peds.

l
lenny237 23.12.20

thanks, but only prefects and cops go to the hostel. How to remove this?

l
lenny237 23.12.20

but everything is inappropriate.

b
bogdan4ik97 23.12.20

Please tell me which folder to insert save games? very necessary

j
jaems hopkins3 23.12.20

the people before I rummaged in the game file everything was normal, but after that all sorts of clowns became (medical orderlies, city dwarfs, a nerd in pajamas, a pirate and similar beggar) and the majors had some strange blows with a crunch and smla increased and they were edited before fought like a show

S
SkyGame 23.12.20

Well, I fumbled in the files and got jambs in the game, reinstall the game.

X
Xaker 23 23.12.20

People help me in the game boules, I have no more than 30fps, the question is how to add fps, is that the way you need a port from the console where fps is not higher than 30? synchronization is not higher than 30fps, and without it, the same as adding fps or is it no longer realistic? Sometimes, looking at these brakes, I think that it is not the 590th giraffe but 7600 by God ...

S
SkyGame 23.12.20

how not to add, play with 30fps.

v
vandam321 23.12.20

Guys who have a problem with game crashes, I found a solution on the Internet: Go to Start / Run / write "regedit" / HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SYSTEM Current Control Set Control Session Manager Memory Management / then open "PagedPoolSize" / Erase everything there there is and write in a 16-digit system: 18000000. close the registry and restart the computer. I wish you good luck solving the problem

p
prorock96219 23.12.20

the guy is handsome !! departures really stopped, the game does not give up until the last))) that's just the wild lags remained, I would have found a thread from them vosche would be credited !!

767artem767 23.12.20

I have a problem with the sound at startup. Writes need direct 9.0 compatibility with a sound card !! I have one so ??? help please I will be very grateful !!!!

p
pombik2010 23.12.20

tell me if it is possible to do something in the configs so that Jimm does not want to sleep and if so how ???

E
EvgenTUZ 23.12.20

For
some reason, it does not save me = (what should I do? I have Windows 7 64, the maximum speed
can be from Windows?

S
Skycrow 23.12.20

The people I have such a problem!
When launching the game, an error appears: The application was not launched because it is not configured correctly. Reinstalling may fix the problem. Repack game from Spiler.
Computer configuration:
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition 3.4 gigahertz
MSI N560Ti TwinFrozr II / OC 1024 Mb video card (last firewood)
4 giga RAM
OS Win XP SP3

D
Dooby 23.12.20

Help people when starting an error occurs:
Bully.exe-Wrong image
"C: / Windows? WinSxS? X86_microsoft.vcopenmp_1fc8b3b9a1e8e3b_8.0.50727.762_none_7b33aa7d218504d2? Vcomp.dll" is either not designed to run under Windows or it contains an error. source installation driver or contact your system administrator or software vendor for support.
What should I do????????

D
Dooby 23.12.20

Help pliz !!!!!!!!

B
BrainKiller 23.12.20

in general, I want to ask those who have the Steam version of bully, bought it, downloaded it, started it and bsk out, because the game lags horror simply, as if not 5 gigs of RAM, but 512 mb in general, the normal version from the disk works as normal without lags, but here PPC, can anyone coped with such a trawl?

L
Lococo525 23.12.20

guys who have a problem with textures and eternal loading after meeting with the director, just install the patch V1.20

S
Serbish 23.12.20

Hey people help! The game BULLY is not installed, at the end of the installation it gives an error in English. More precisely:
"D: Bully.RePack by RG Military / is not a valid value.
And then click on repeat or interrupt, etc. Help with what you can. Downloaded a 2.35 GB archive, mounted the image.