3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
k1slim 23.12.20 12:56 am

Technical Issues (Bully: Scholarship Edition)

Technical problems

Here and only here we discuss brakes, glitches and other problems in the game
91 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sawyer Lost 23.12.20

Intel core i3-370m
ani mobility radeon HD 5470 video card
4 GB RAM
The game is terribly slow. Before the mission, where you had to go to the basement with Gary, it was still okay, only there were brakes in music lessons, but in this mission the scribe is complete.

d
domkompe 23.12.20

settings are not saved, game too

l
labrium 23.12.20

Sawyer Lost I read somewhere that someone has more than 2GB or just 4GB of RAM installed, I don't remember exactly that the game crashes. The version of the game 1.200 seems to be where this bug is fixed, although it does not crash for you, but it may be in the version of the game.

S
Sawyer Lost 23.12.20

Laberium
I thought maybe the whole point is that I have Windows 7? With GTA San Andreas the same crap, it is not childish, although modern games all fly at maximum settings ...

l
labrium 23.12.20

Sawyer Lost try to download the version of the game 1.200 Write later if you have problems or not. I myself played when I still had 2GB, wait I have 4GB. I just wonder how the game will go.

S
Sawyer Lost 23.12.20

I already have 1.200

I
I am a KILLER 23.12.20

guys help me what to do with me now the 5th chapter and 4 missions are active but in all crashes, the lessons have been completed except for the last photography lesson where you need to take pictures of freaks in an amusement park the game very often crashes in missions if I ride a bike or open a map and there all the locations are painted white!

a
allmax99 23.12.20

I have this problem: when I have been playing this game for several hours, it crashes for me in the left corner of the screen, a white square appears and after all this, the game automatically turns on, but I cannot fight in the game and many keys do not work. Tell me how to fix this problem?

l
labrium 23.12.20

allmax99 about the keys, try switching the keyboard to English before starting the game. Try to reassign control.

D
DanOSka 96 23.12.20

Help! I have no sound in the game. Well, in the introductory videos and the video where Jimmy is being taken to school there is sound, but in the game itself there is no sound :( Winda XP Operative 1.5 GB video card ATI HD 4650 1gb, DIRECTIX last.

J
Jack Walters 23.12.20

Please help me, I have such a problem: how to connect the gepad (Saitek P3200 Rumble) to the computer - the game at startup gives that error about the DirecxX 9.0c-compatible sound card, and if you disconnect the gepad from the computer, then Bully works fine. I have already played the game a couple of times on the keyboard, but I want convenience. I tried running the game with x360ce - the same swearing on the sound card. I looked in the device manager in the section "sound and audio devices", looked for "half-duplex devices" - did not find it. So now I don't know what to do. Hope someone will answer sooner or later.

F
Frost_47 23.12.20

Try to dig in the DirectX settings (start.execute / dxdiag)
There, on the sound tab, try changing the hardware acceleration level or try running the game with a different sound card.

J
Jack Walters 23.12.20

Try to dig in the DirectX settings (start.execute / dxdiag)
There, on the sound tab, try changing the hardware acceleration level or try running the game with a different sound card.

Dug in dxdiag, changed hardware acceleration of sound - nothing helped. I have only one sound card - built into the motherboard, so I can’t change anything ... And it’s not the sound card, most likely. This is probably some kind of game bug.

F
Frost_47 23.12.20

I passed it myself on the joystick and there were no problems. Only I had it from Xbox360.

J
Jack Walters 23.12.20

I also have an Xbox360 compatible one, and it is recognized correctly in many games, but in my case, when I start a game with it, an error with a swearing on a non-existent sound card takes off.

F
Frost_47 23.12.20

Well then, I don’t know, it’s probably in the hardware, or if you have a pirate, it’s also a problem.

J
Jack Walters 23.12.20

The game I have is licensed, purchased, and in other games this problem has never been.

R
Rusgamer9512 23.12.20

guys help problem hands, upper body black

a
aleks.shtyr 23.12.20

nikgul skins link

h
hp1 23.12.20

what to do in my game after talking with the director, the download is always going on, who will be grateful!)