3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tim90 23.12.20 12:59 am

Atlas Pass (No Man's Sky)

They need to be looked for in general, or will they appear during the game on their own and where to look for them in general?
32 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 23.12.20

follow the path of Atlas, when you find the first one - he will give you a blueprint

W
WeedJaeger 23.12.20

tim90
Just walk stupidly and somehow you will find I found and did not understand anything)

M
MedvediVodki 23.12.20

Gave me an NPC in space anomaly

S
Setesh 23.12.20

Has anyone got an Atlas pass 3? damn, at each station there are 2 closed doors, so it breaks when you have to skip them

Z
Zeroslash 23.12.20

tim90
The recipe can be obtained in the space anomaly. During the first passage, I came across it in the next system along the path of the atlas, but now I flew between systems and only somewhere on the twentieth found this anomaly :(

I
ICEDADDY 23.12.20

Where or how to find it?

P
PaulBaumer 23.12.20

ICEDADDY Follow the
storyline of the atlas. Complete missions. Eventually, a monolith will appear, which will direct you to the space station, where, when interacting with the sphere, you will receive an atlas pass

I
ICEDADDY 23.12.20

PaulBaumer
Thank you

A
ArtyVision 23.12.20

is it reusable?

S
Shimuto 23.12.20

TIMetal
yes

V
ViUlnax 23.12.20

Shimuto
Is it? It's like a chip.

t
temp-64GTX 23.12.20

Leela Dallas, multi-passport.

G
GVINBLAD 23.12.20

Where can I find a Pasi atlas?

S
SwedovSandr 23.12.20

GVINBLAD
As you can tell if the game to EVERYONE randomly generates EVERYTHING. Suppose I tell you the name of the star system and the planet, you will get there in 1,000,000,000,000,000 real hours ... if you find it at all ... .........

G
GG4 23.12.20

SwedovSandr Do
n't write nonsense, with a cheat you can instantly get to anywhere and in the same way make yourself an atlas pass.

v
vsk1 23.12.20

What cheat?

G
GVINBLAD 23.12.20

Okay, I will rephrase the question, what should be done for this, some kind of quest to take, or is there itself there?

f
fastdimka 23.12.20

GVINBLAD
As far as I remember, after the quests you are given the coordinates of the locations and there you can find the technologies necessary to advance the plot. Fly over location icons that are visible from space.

S
SS44 23.12.20

Guys, I'm playing, but this shit doesn't even come across the first level (((Maybe there are some conditions ... there or quests / items ... who knows the thread?

PS And more ... Where can I get warp cells ?

S
SwedovSandr 23.12.20

GG4
Why not finish the game with a cheat in 5 minutes. Why play at all ... write the "Win All" cheat and it's in the bag))