3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tim90 23.12.20 12:59 am

Atlas Pass (No Man's Sky)

They need to be looked for in general, or will they appear during the game on their own and where to look for them in general?
32 Comments
Sort by:
C
Captain Fire 23.12.20

atlas pass 1 is located in the space anomaly-station with the inscriptions korvax and gek, jump on the systems and scan immediately until you see the purple mark, the rest are xs

S
Shimuto 23.12.20

Is there some kind of guide or something else where can I get an atlas pass of 2 and 3 levels?
SS44 the
first level is given if you follow the path of the atlas

V
VeixaR2 23.12.20

Shimuto
SS44
The first is given without a difference whether you follow the path of the atlas or not. The main thing is to reach the stage at which it is given. A stage can be obtained without an atlas. Stage is achievement.

Sometimes it appears, they say, A NEW IMPORTANT STAGE OF THE GAME HAS BEEN OBTAINED. This is what it is.

As a proof, I can say that I completely refused the help of Atlas. And today I caught a signal from a space anomaly. It was there that they gave me the

Shimuto Atlas Pass . Just play. It’s probably too early for you. You will get a signal sooner or later.

O
Oleg R. 23.12.20

I missed my anomaly while walking. I opened the map, I was informed about the anomaly, but then I did not figure out how to use the map and tryndets. Now I will wait for the next anomaly.
SS44
Crafting, like in the beginning there are all the recipes.

V
VeixaR2 23.12.20

Oleg R. Why a card? Usually an anomaly in the system in which you are right now. Card unnecessarily. I showed you the icon, right in the game interface. Just like when scanning.

S
Shimuto 23.12.20

VeixaR2
oh, these people that can't read. I asked where to get level 2 and 3. first, I know what and how they give. The second lvl seems to be given as a random recipe.

G
GVINBLAD 23.12.20

understood thanks.

J
JustCat 23.12.20

Shimuto
In the space anomaly, the android (I don't remember his name there) has 3 options during the dialogue (Resources, the Shortcut and the Atlas Path (As for the last xs, I sent it at the beginning, so it may be different)). So, you arrive at an anomaly and ask him for resources, sooner or later he will give a recipe. There is a little trick, if he gives you something that you already have or you don't need it, just load the save and choose something else.

A
Abbat76 23.12.20

GG4
Listen, make yourself a cheat for the ending cutscene, you are a winner in life, and don't bother normal people to play normally. Weak.

G
GG4 23.12.20

Abbat76
So play, I have already assigned several thousand planets to myself in the international ranking and will continue further, online chips must be used immediately, then it will be too late. there are many who want to go down in history.

t
tugoff 23.12.20

Shimuto
In "factories" and "research centers". Somewhere with the hundredth attempt I was given a pass, well at least the third one right away, it opens everything.

F
FLY2V 23.12.20

Shimuto
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-08-19-no-mans-sky-atlas-pass-how-to-get-atlas-pass-v1-v2-v3