3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bayaz 23.12.20 12:59 am

Game language (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

I could not find where else to merge my emotions and decided to write here.

When you buy a game on Origin or in any other way in our country - only Russian and Polish languages ​​are available to you.

I thought that this topic with language restrictions disappeared from games long ago, but it was not.

It is simply impossible to play this game in Russian, the localization is 2 out of 10, this is a mockery of normal work.

Dear Origin and Electronic Arts, please burn in hell with your idiotic policies and rules !! I wish all the management of this wonderful company to enter into an intimate relationship with a dead monkey !!
31 Comments
Sort by:
K
Klinokol 23.12.20

can substitution of files help you? understandably for the future, you can take the English language if it is more convenient for you

K
Kerlin 23.12.20

Well, the fact is that the support advises to take the multilingual version. In online stores, for example, I found only regular and deluxe editions, but I didn't see the ultimate. Well, needless to say that they cost a little more than ours? And so, digging around, I found that you can, by changing a few numbers, get voice acting, which is already included in the edition purchased from us, but it is only available for the Polish version. We are all just seeking justice. If it is available, then you own it, and if you do, you can use it. It remains to find an opportunity to include the English text, but this is not for everybody. And for this I need to get the files of the English version somewhere, there are no games on the torrents that I trust.

PS I just checked, when changing settings like graphics and controls, the sound settings do not fly off.

Z
Zector 23.12.20

Kerlin
Thanks a lot for the sound advice, it helped. And then I was not sickly so bombarded by these "game-wings".

A
Andrey Shunin 23.12.20

Kerlin
"It remains to find an opportunity to include the English text, but this is not an amateur"
If you can find a way to change the language, I will be grateful

f
fun2mass 23.12.20

Zector
Uhhh, yes. The Wings Yer was killed. But most of all "pleased" Vader in our performance, the filter could have been better applied.
Overall the voice acting is good, but not for the fans.

f
fun2mass 23.12.20

Kerlin I
used your method # 2, after that I still have Polish.
Reinstalling the game didn't help.
How else can I get Russian text back?

K
Kerlin 23.12.20

fun2mass
In Origin, select the Russian version of the game and that's it, it changes the text. If it did not help, check the game files. I didn't have such a problem, the game itself immediately downloads what it needs for a particular version. If the problem persists, I will think.

f
fun2mass 23.12.20

Kerlin
Reinstalling Origin helped.

S
Stepan Zobkov 23.12.20

You need to turn on the Polish language in the game properties, enter the game, change the language to English, exit the game, change the language to Russian in the game properties, turn on the game and get English voice acting with the Russian menu!

A
Andrey Shunin 23.12.20

Fixed, it seems that today I went into the game - again the Russian voice acting, the line was removed from the file, in which the value needs to be changed, what should I do now?

U
Ujin Fix 23.12.20

What is the attitude towards Russian players? We don't need such a voice acting! It's just disgusting. They also removed the ability to change. Isn't it even cheaper to just translate the text?