3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dumpling of good 23.12.20 01:01 am

It boiled. Education.

The question is ripe, how do you react when they interfere with you? When are you focused (or not so much) studying or working? When some scum plays music nearby, talks loudly, or even climbs and grabs things from your table?
What angers you more - that they really bother you, or you just can't stand a crazy impudent guy?
31 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 23.12.20

I've been waiting for a while. Then, since there is no desire to participate in status monkey rituals, I directly, simply and obscenely explain what exactly does not suit me. This is usually enough. If not enough, then ... to make me angry in order to assert myself is life-threatening, I boil in seconds, I have a tendency to use heavy objects against the offender without talking. And so I'm usually peaceful and calm, I won't hurt flies, I'll knock down nafig and that's it.

P
PCHalfFullHD 23.12.20

What are all the bold and harsh on the Internet ...

requiemmm wrote:
Then, since there is no desire to participate in monkey rituals of status
, I explain directly, simply and with obscenities .

D
DreamFAW 23.12.20

I am studying for a master's degree, we rent an apartment in another city with classmates, usually everyone makes a lot of noise. If at this time I am busy with something in my studies, then I just politely ask you to stop making noise.
And at the institute it is useless to ask someone about something: D well, in fact, if in a huge auditorium under a hundred students, you have to get used to it, you can't calm everyone down.

D
Dumpling of good 23.12.20

In the audience, yes, you can't really blurt out. And if within the limits of personal space. Sometimes I do not have the determination to pull up the presumptuous person. I'm just sitting with a twisted face: D

V
Vova126 23.12.20

In such places where all sorts of assholes can prevent you from concentrating, it is better not to start doing something that requires attention and concentration at all, it is better to do it at home, and if at home they interfere, then lock your door. If people are so rotten, now you can't do anything with them.

r
requiemmm 23.12.20

And what prevents SIMPLY, without obscenities, to explain that a person is stopping you? The fact that they bother you for a reason. Usually this object belongs to a group and works for the status in it. Starting to "talk conversations" you firstly get into a kind of ritual, the goals and meaning of which are not clear to you, and secondly, you waste time and attention is scattered. Everything is like a gopot, do not hold conversations, do not let anyone behind your back, do not look like a victim. And a person, if he has earned this title, is himself able to understand what exactly his actions interfere with others and lead to conflict, he does not need to explain anything. And a beast too, it is not able to understand polite speech.

W
Wing42 23.12.20

I explain very politely and in detail that it is not good to distract good people from business, and especially to interfere with them on purpose.

T
TTG 23.12.20

There is nothing wrong with assault. Lock up with the guys in the closet. Or take a couple of notebooks and throw it out the window (preferably open). There are a lot of options, improvise.

K
Kurisu Reddofirudo 23.12.20

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory Because
of such advice from people like you, all sorts of arrogant cattle and nerds poisoned by them appear.

T
TTG 23.12.20

Kurisu Reddofirudo
Well what can I say ... You can huddle in a corner and continue to suffer along with the author.

K

Holy Hamster
I understand that you are one of the instant suckers who draw conclusions out of thin air?
And no, I do not consider myself to be such, but I saw enough in my time how others were persecuted. And you, apparently, were in the camp of poisonous cattle.

K

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
Why? I'm ok. It's just a shame for others.

W
Wing42 23.12.20

Kurisu Reddofirudo wrote:
It's just a shame for others.
Get used to the fact that others will take care of themselves.

T
TTG 23.12.20

Kurisu Reddofirudo
Instead of being hard-to-reach, share some practical advice with the author. At least it will be useful.

A
AR3E 23.12.20

Usually I am the initiator of chatting myself, and other people's comments bounced by.

To the side. I remember one single case with noisy music and my participation in the conflict, when I was in the hospital - a gopniche-neighbor liked to pound in the ears with thug shit mixed with metalcore. Although I listened with headphones, it was heard even at the nursing post, 5-6 meters from the ward. In the fight against him, only expression helped, not without violating the norms of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, although he himself was a guy and he quickly cleared that it was not very beautiful.

In the studio. audiences always and without me there were educators, shutting up talkers, music lovers and movie lovers. In public transport, I sleep, fly into myself or stick myself.

V
Vanya Rygalov 23.12.20

A dumpling of good wrote:
What makes you angry more ....
Don't make me angry ! CAPTURING !!!
Spoiler And ... I'll bite.

M
MunchkiN 616 23.12.20

I said like that I will smarten my little pony and love games from byver.
now when I come in, they all shut up and tense up. and my things do not touch, pochany.

K

Holy Hamster
And I also realized that you are a noble switchman. Oh, I apologize, I exaggerated, really worthless, because I could not come up with anything new. However, hamsters are hamsters, to sit in a cage, hide a hawk behind your cheek, reproduce and not think about anything, so you are forgiven.
Wing42
Since such topics appear in the forum, it means that there are people who have not been taken care of.
Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
I don’t know where you saw the touchy one here (maybe it seemed? ..), but I will somehow convey my idea to the author without your instructions.

K

A dumpling of kindness
I personally just find a place where no one will interfere with my work, and close myself in it. Then, in fact, no one will bother me - I don't like being distracted.
And you decide for yourself how to react to those who bother you.

W
Wing42 23.12.20

Kurisu Reddofirudo wrote:
Since such topics appear in the forum, then there are people who have not been taken care of.
Do not worry, over time the impudent, boorish gop-shaped cattle will take care of the poor and unfortunate people with the due level of diligence.