3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dumpling of good 23.12.20 01:01 am

It boiled. Education.

The question is ripe, how do you react when they interfere with you? When are you focused (or not so much) studying or working? When some scum plays music nearby, talks loudly, or even climbs and grabs things from your table?
What angers you more - that they really bother you, or you just can't stand a crazy impudent guy?
31 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 23.12.20

Chubureks are annoying when on the bus on their own loud on the mobile phone tra-ta-ta

M
MelShlemming 23.12.20

Young people are just having fun. And the author, oldfazhina, was different.

D
Dumpling of good 23.12.20

RIGHT SECTOR
Hrenase, sir, have you heard of education? And when "youth" under fifty dollars and can not behave?
If you follow your logic, then 90% of topics on PG are whining.

K
Kurisu Reddofirudo 23.12.20

Wing42
I hope that over time the impudent, boorish gop-like cattle will take care of themselves and do a huge favor for humanity: they will cut each other with a feather under the ribs and die from cirrhosis of the liver, having drunk vodka again.

The Holy Hamster wrote:
Okay, offended girl, do not fuss, we are on the Internet, I will not let you down for your stupid and unconscious words.
You may start to cry, but you won't be able to do it anyway, you nonsense, because:
One) We are not in a mess, but on the Internet, as you correctly noted;
Two) On what basis did you decide that I was a girl, and besides, offended? Do you have a versatile detector that monitors gender and mood from a distance? Even if there is, then it broke long ago, fix it.
The Holy Hamster wrote:
Well, the fact that you are blind is your personal problem.
See above.
The Holy Hamster wrote:
Just think next time you write.
Every time I think about what, unfortunately, you cannot boast.
The Holy Hamster wrote: Otherwise
it turns out that you are exactly the one you are trying to offend. I just wanted to show it to you.
I could not, your arguments are nothing, they are not supported by anything and are devoid of a logical chain.
The Holy Hamster wrote: To
dunk your head in the toilet or something.
Again, you can't - the Internet is the same. Stupid bravado did not save you from the fact that you disgraced yourself and once again made yourself an idiot, with which I congratulate you, kurkul.
Spoiler: Better not even try to continue if you don't want to embarrass yourself and drain even more than you already have.

V
Vanya Rygalov 23.12.20

Whimpering drains? Heh, heh ....

M
Mage Hermit 23.12.20

Vanya Rygalov
Let me go to the Himalayas .....

I
I am Batman 23.12.20

Generally not a conflict, if I got into such a situation at first I always normally explain what's what. They don't understand, the evil policeman turns on)

W
Wing42 23.12.20

Kurisu Reddofirudo wrote:
I hope that over time the impudent, boorish gop-shaped cattle will take care of themselves and do a huge favor for humanity: they will cut each other with a feather under the ribs and die from cirrhosis of the liver, having drunk vodka once again.
By all means! Maybe even now, at THIS very moment, they care for each other in similar ways.

s
stalker7162534 23.12.20

Drink bromine!

A
Alexator 23.12.20

stalker7162534
.. will you be healthy?

s
stalker7162534 23.12.20

from open spaces
"It happened in Bishkek. A family of Koreans (Korean Koreans) lives in our house. They know only two languages ​​- Korean and Kyrgyz.
Once I go to the pharmacy located in our house, and I see a picture - the head of the Korean family is trying explain to the girl-pharmacologist (Kyrgyz) the reason for her appearance in this institution.The girl is noticeably embarrassed and tries to transform the Korean's monologue into a dialogue, but without noticeable success, since she speaks Russian. I know a little Kazakh and I roughly understand what a Korean needs. ”After a few minutes spent by the three of us, a satisfied Korean leaves the pharmacy with purchases, leaving behind a flushed girl and me sweating from violent brain activity.
A Caucasian with knowledge of Kazakh helped a Russian-speaking Kyrgyz woman to understand a Kyrgyz-speaking Korean. That is how we live "