3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Titan_25 23.12.20 01:01 am

How to install, run the game SpellForce: The Order of Dawn on Windows 7 (Spellforce: The Order of Dawn)

License, the game is installed, but the game does not start when launched. There are 3 windows with keys ...
27 Comments
Sort by:
T
Titan_25 23.12.20

PG_CrazyPunk
This person will help you "IvanoffSerg" HE IS THE GOD OF THIS SITE, HE KNOWS EVERYTHING !!!

I
IvanoffSerg 23.12.20

Titan_25 The first link is not a trilogy, I was wrong. As for where to download Phoenixisium from, it's better to follow its link, although it's the same repack. If you want to download without problems with viruses and with discussions of distribution - this is here. About the build is very interesting, because now I know there will be problems in the future, but do not start over. Although you can try, I’m unlikely to ever play this din again. Shl, why are you so worried about viruses? Antiviruses, that is?

I
IvanoffSerg 23.12.20

Titan_25 About God, it’s you in vain, I’m an ordinary user, and if somewhere I’m a pro, then definitely not here. I knew that nothing good would happen when we lit the flood room here, I told you: write to the local PM.

I
IvanoffSerg 23.12.20

PG_CrazyPunk
PG_CrazyPunk wrote:
Second Sight
, I tried to play it, I got this din as a bonus from some of the video cards, though in English, and Piggy had the OS then. I played, played in Basurmanskiy, and even threw it out - I never left the lab. Try to download it here, only there, probably, you will have to get excited. There is no magnetic link available without registration.

T
Titan_25 23.12.20

IvanoffSerg
first of all I am sorry. Didn't want to hurt anyone. and where here in a personal write that? now I'm confused where is the best way to download .......!?

T
Titan_25 23.12.20

Phoenixisium
thanks! Good luck to you!

I
IvanoffSerg 23.12.20

Titan_25 Download from where Phoenixisium advises, if you feel so calmer, it's the same repack, but about the comments to the distribution, he's right. So I don’t understand, do you surf the Internet without an antivirus?
Titan_25 wrote:
and where is it to write in PM here?
You press my nickname with the right mouse, click to open in a new tab, to the right of the author, the "message" button, press it, another window (small) opens and you write. By the way, guys, I started the game again, I will swing the "tank" with fire magic - I have been planning it for a long time. There will be places in the game where my death magic is like a breeze for the fortress)). Good luck to you all.