3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Default2 23.12.20 01:01 am

What do you expect from the game? Your Trailer Experience (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

What were your impressions of the trailer?
What exactly do you expect from the game?
23 Comments
Sort by:
F
FeniX009 23.12.20

I want Jensen's legs to be attached, otherwise you look down and get horrified!))

D
Durandalle 23.12.20

Kalmah13
In the last splinter sell, when completing a task, experience is also awarded for untouched enemies. Just do the same in Deus.

I expect good optimization from the game. The video burned out, I had to get at least something new quickly, so I won't have to rely on a new one soon.
I saw a video where it was said that enemies with implants will behave differently, for example, with leg implants, they will calmly jump to high places. This is an interesting innovation. He was lacking in the past. There the implanted ones were no different from the usual ones.
I also like what they did with energy - it is now completely regenerated, and not 2 cubes, and the rest is filled with chocolate. And they promise that it won't be too strong anyway.
And I'm waiting for more implants. But this is already known.
So I saw a lot in the game that I would like to see. The main thing is to forget at least the old.

D
Durandalle 23.12.20

There was such a question ... I just do not want to watch the passage, so as not to spoil the impressions, but still interesting and does not let go of the question. Can this teleport dash be used in stealth? Those. is she noisy or not? I just played Dishonored, and there this teleportation meant a lot. And she, nevertheless, a jerk (damaging objects on the path of the teleport did damage). I love teleportation ...