3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Default2 23.12.20 01:01 am

What do you expect from the game? Your Trailer Experience (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

What were your impressions of the trailer?
What exactly do you expect from the game?
23 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rouwer 23.12.20

I'm waiting for something super-mega-quad-hyper-giga awesome
Trailer liked

Y
Yushimitsy 23.12.20

I'm waiting for the consequences of all my actions
. And then in the revolution the whole city changed the plot on the plot, it did not affect more than that, he acted like a complete maniac and in the plot he spoke like a saint.
Hope for real consequences in the next part.

R
Rolento 23.12.20

I'm waiting for a truly adequate AI. I want interesting stealth and mini-games, customization of weapons and equipment.

_
_Str75_ 23.12.20

Emperor of PC games
Positive))))
What am I waiting for? Another outburst when passing in stealth mode)))

K
Kenny_92 23.12.20

More freedom of action and more side quests. Human Revolution was certainly good and very atmospheric, but in fact there were two free locations - Detroit and Hangsha. All others are reinforced with missions. And it did create an unpleasant aftertaste of linearity. And you want something like Vampire the Masquarade - Bloodlines, when you seem to move according to the plot, but you seem to be in a full-fledged noir-city and are free to go wherever you want.

And I also want more intellectual and diplomatic part of the gameplay. Judging by the trailer, it will be possible to shoot something or climb through the air ducts, but we must not forget about the colorful characters and interesting dialogues.

Considering the previous experience, I hope the developers will not disappoint.

a
alexei sorokin 23.12.20

Human Revolution is a serious toy, the developers did their best, I think that in the new game Mankind Divided the character will be pumped by all 200 percent !!!

V
Vladislav Rudskoy 23.12.20

I think the game will be good.

A
Anderby 23.12.20

Judging by the trailers, there are many allusions to Invisible War, for example:

Instead of any one ending, a mixture of all. In IW, it was implemented extremely badly.
Instead of complex, tangled sides of the conflict with their pros and cons, two radical groups - for augmentation and against.
Instead of the classic interface, the newfangled Watch Dogs ala - a bunch of transparent menus and tips, an inventory wheel instead of a grid.

While it looks too action-packed and flat in terms of the plot. But, compared to many other games, the real Next Gen - after that HR looks like Conspiracy compared to HR.

But at the moment, the main thing for me is to remove this moronic system of gaining experience from HR - when, instead of bypassing opponents and searching for codes, you cut down and hack everything and everyone because that way there is more experience.
Well, I would like a plot that will combine such events as: Page's formation as an opponent of the Illuminati, the development of nano-augmentation (which by the end of HR had already been developed), the birth of JC Denton, a conflict with Megan Reed, who sided with Page, the fate of Tagart, Sarif and Tonga, DuClair, Everett and DeBeers, Jensen's disappearance (why there is no mention of him in the 2050s and 70s). And so that without stereotypes and pianos from the bushes. In general, Eidos Monreal are making a sequel in vain - besides, it is so close in chronology to the other part - there is more chance to mess up. But, in the modern game world it is different, alas, practically nothing.

M
Man_without_conscience 23.12.20

Anderby
Not really. Superficially there are two groups, but in reality ...

A
Anderby 23.12.20

But in fact, one.

t
the endless misanthropy o 23.12.20

I don't like the fact that sci fi is dying: tank armor, teleport, shooting blades-grenades from hands ... Not natural.

M

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
But EKSHOOONNN ....
As I said, the game will be 100% a failure. Well, at least compared to HR. According to the trailers - too much action, implausible augmentations, an implausible world, where the wonderful elaboration of "Human Revolution" has grown into a cliché "pros" and "cons" of implants.
IMHO, the game will be played as another Code or Sucking, too simple. In the previous part, it was felt that we are playing for a person, and the enemies are the same people, and not dummies for the crowd.
Ps I'm going to replay Human Revolution.

t

Human_nez_conscience
I 'm playing HR now, in my opinion everything that the developers wanted to say (ideologically) was said in HR. That is, the semantic load of MD will be like that of the second Matrix.
It will still be interesting to play - the mechanics and game design must be at the level, that is, in one location there are three parts of a splinter village.

M

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
I wouldn't say so. I mean, in the second matrix we were shown a lot of new things - old programs (Merovingen, Pythia, Architect), hints at the multi-layered matrix ...
Everything they want to say in MD is like inequality ... Which was discussed in many places.
IMHO, it was necessary to take the ending for Sharif as the basis of the plot and continue to twist the stories with corporate wars. Then it would be possible to make a candy, because the writers and designers would have much more room for creativity.
In general, MD can be safely called Deus Ex: Invisible War 2.0 ...
Ps seems to me that the title of the best cyberpunk due to the failure of MD will be intercepted by Cyberpunk 2077 (whose universe is not as interesting to me as Deus Ex), and we will not see any more suitable Deus. It's a pity. After all, it is practically a reference single-coil game.

t

Man_without_conscience

A few new facts about the matrix are not an idea for me. The idea is in essence the concept of reality, its perception. There was nothing new here.

Likewise in deus ex. The essence of the concept of humanity as applied to a biomechanical organism that is no longer a part of traditional society. Is humanity a social value or a personal one? It is possible to expand the universe at the expense of facts ad infinitum, only the ideological basis remains the same.

An exception may be Mirrors Edge, where in the first part there was a naked setting and synopsis. Here in the second part you can expand the universe and come up with an idea, some kind of morality. In this case, the second part will make more sense due to the fact that the first was deprived. But in most cases, with a successful first part, the second can only add to the facts.

s
saa0891 23.12.20

I look forward to everything that happened in HR DC, I would like more variability in the passage of missions, more interactive environment, well, so that by hacking computers, you could have more influence on the gameplay and the ability to distract, eliminate NPCs, it would be cool if you made a counter like Watch Dogs with cameras, naturally a more interesting and varied ability tree.
And of course, the variability in the plot, the ability to influence it, well, the endings would depend on this (and not so in HR there are three buttons), and so I'm sure that the games will come out better and more interesting than HR DC.

For just one design, style and setting I already really like this game.

s
suitable 23.12.20

cool trailer, from an exciting walkthrough game

K
Kalmah13 23.12.20

I would like the experience to be awarded as in the first Deus Ex - only for completing tasks and for finding secrets.
I hope the music for the new Deus was written by the same composer as for HR. The atmosphere was transmitted very well.

D
Dasouk 23.12.20

Anderby
Just crushed with facts :)

M
Mandalorian 23.12.20

a very anticipated continuation ..... the project oh what hopes it gives ...... the human revolution was very good ..... I really hope that they won't screw up .....