3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PHOENIX.ss 23.12.20 01:01 am

Finding Weapons (Hitman: Blood Money)

In this topic, let's describe the weapons found, since some types are very rare and more difficult to find.
Nailgun, can be found in a mission in the White House, at a worker.
Colt 45, 1911, can be found in the White House and at the handicap at the end.
Garden shears in the mission New Life and Requiem.
KAZO TRG or whatever, in general a sniper, at the killer in chicken clothes.
SLP.40 with a silencer, in the same mission with a female hen.
Mauser at the Opera.
In general, then I will continue when I find more ... well, do not forget to write about hard-to-find / rare weapons.
102 Comments
Sort by:
S
SplintHit 23.12.20

There is also a Revolver for the violin player in the second mission (i.e. after training).

l
lenant 23.12.20

Requiem hammer. Just why do you need this weapon? If you collect everything, there will be no bonuses? And taking them on a mission is not wise. And finally, it's a pity that the developers did not make any bonuses. Otherwise, it's not interesting to fight for ratings. That to go on SA, that just quietly put heads from a silverball - the result is the same. (Moral satisfaction doesn't count.) And money is already in bulk. Now, if there were bonuses telling about 47's personal life and soul, and about where he spends his money ...

Z
Zharkovich aka Agent Smit 23.12.20

Where can I get this gun?

PlayGround.ru

P
PHOENIX.ss 23.12.20

If there are snipers (the picture doesn’t increase) then one (SVD) in the "Dance with Devil" mission, the other in the mission with chickens. 3-?
And every improvised utensil in every mission is found, even in training there is a bat, a fire extinguisher, a hammer.
Another pity that some barrels are not saved, but are only available on missions (Mauser, Colt 1911, etc.), let's still write more about them, rare weapons.

B
Bleed on me 23.12.20

There is also a rare assault rifle (?) SG552, on the mission The murder of the crows. Only now it will not be possible to quietly pull it out of the level, it seems impossible to hide it ...

E
Engell 23.12.20

You need to be able :))

S
Serj1o 23.12.20

Is it really possible to steal Kazo and Sg552 from the murder of crows and even get a CA?

S
Serj1o 23.12.20

and by the way, many people think that the trunks cannot be taken out of training! but in fact you can;) you need to pack the trunks and ENJOY in the ICA container ... eh at the very beginning of the dragoons, tmp, slp, deagle, shotgun;)

E
Engell 23.12.20

You won't be able to get a CA - the mission on the CA can be easily completed, but since there is no suitcase for rifles, you will have to pull them out on the go, attracting the attention of the police.

M
Marlin24 23.12.20

Not SG-552 can be dragged away on the sly.
When I took it, I waited for the guard at the stairs to stand facing the stairs and slip behind him. Then down, through the secret police and into the closet. When the guard gets high in the backyard, he goes inside, I quickly go to the backyard, and there is a weapon box.
But KAZU did not find how to steal it slowly. The only thing that comes to mind is to throw it out the window, then the policeman will take her to the police box, and there you have to change into a policeman and try to pull her out of this box, but this is a moron
As I understand it, only the police react to weapons in their hands at this level, and the main crowd is not steamed, although when this bastard policeman drags KAZU into a box, no one rats at him, and if I, even disguised as a policeman, go with her, then they yell alarm-alarm, this is not fair - IMHO

M
Marlin24 23.12.20

By the way, they won't let dragunov get carried off from the first mission.
Dap once tried - they all give, and dragunov - tyutki: (((

H
HitMaxeLL 23.12.20

I collected all the barrels, but I am also unhappy that not all species are preserved, for example, the Mauser and Colt 1911 as you said. And for some reason, the thing that shoots nails does not hang in 47's hideout, but is on the list when starting the mission. And she is not only in the White House, but also in the Opera, New Life.
I quietly could not endure the KAZO TRG sniper rifle in the mission about chickens, or rather without unnecessary sacrifices, I had to sniper a couple, three cops before going out, they gave a killer rating, but the recognition is 0. And SG552 was able to take it out and put it in the ICA box.
In general, the Silent Assassin rating does not really play a big role in Blood Money anymore, from it the weapon lost its meaning in the game, and even a stranglehold, which is bad. I think you can be proud of the ratings Professinal, Shadow and the like, it's Hitman;]

L
L3on 23.12.20

He interrupted everyone on the ship ... And the rating is a cool TERRORIST, but without witnesses and even in Hitman .... Heheh (IMHO) .. And about the other thing in the topic about ELECTROSHOCK, everyone is given out a safe with all guns and bribabs.

F
Fallen falcon 23.12.20

By the way, I downloaded that profile (which with electric shock) and nifiga, there is no electric shock, that is, but how it comes to using it, the game just crashes, so it's low! : D

M
Marlin24 23.12.20

No, people, I want to say that in this series, collecting weapons is generally only purely sporting interest, such as so that the shelves are not empty in the shelter.
Weapons in this series are generally discouraged when playing through.
Did it make it worse? Not sure.
Who wants to shoot, we ask in quak or doom or a dozen other similar games (they were divorced as uncut dogs)
Here it is a quiet murder that is welcomed, and even better - an accident. After all, in life, killers probably rarely extinguish everyone in a row when they go to kill someone?
In general, I take only one pistol on a missy (I don't even take two, it takes a long time to get them in case of need), but most often I don't use it :)))

H
HitMaxeLL 23.12.20

Yes, indeed, collecting all the weapons is purely for show-off, it is not reasonable to take them with you to the level. The only gun I liked more or less was the small pestle with the SLP.40.S. I just love everything with glushak, a maniac for that;}

H
HitMaxeLL 23.12.20

What the ... I thought I got all the guns. And at the last stand in the shelter there should be three snipers: KAZO TRG, SVD and ... but here what ?? Over KAZO TRG should hang. I did not even notice an empty space. What kind of rifle? It is similar in shape to the sniper rifle from the "Mansion of the Barons" mission in "Hitman - Contracts" with high magnification. Tell me who found it ...

B
Bleed on me 23.12.20

Maybe an air from the New Life mission? Although unlikely.

H
HitMaxeLL 23.12.20

No, no ... Not her. It hangs next to the FN-2000 and SG552. And this one here, next to the SVD and KAZO TRG:
PlayGround.ru
It looks like a hunting rifle ...

B
Bleed on me 23.12.20

Oh ept ... I don’t know then, it’s not like that.