3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SergeyQW 28.10.19 07:24 am

Fallout 4 no sound in the game (Fallout 4)

Windows 10. The game has no sound in the game, only the commercials. Driver the latest. Neither external nor built-in sound card gives no sound in the game. All sorts of uluchshiteli not worth it.Changed the sampling rate, cut off all unnecessary, does not help. On Windows 8.1 on the same computer is fine, with sound.
32 Comments
Sort by:
S
Ser777 28.10.19

Patch 1.30 fixes a problem with sound, try.

S
SergeyQW 28.10.19

Is already not helping.

S
Sole Um 28.10.19

The same problem. only the sound is not working on wines of 8.1
If solve the problem, leave feedback.

F
Fedya Tolmachev 28.10.19

No sound license win 8.1 why?

S
Stanislav 101 28.10.19

Same problem with sound on windows 10. In the game there is no sound in the videos is. Patch 1.3 is. Firewood re-installed several times(diretx,sound, video). Naturally the sound in the game turned to maximum and the speakers work too(just in case). Sampling was also not helped as the compatibility mode with 7 and 8. The computer course is not the bullet, but the game drags on medium without brakes( without sound :( ) Maybe someone knows what the problem is.

R
Reyzor17 28.10.19

the same garbage((

g
gdneon 28.10.19

I have a problem with sound was solved by installing this here: https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/Download/confirmation.aspx?id=35
Don't know whether the patch, but I installed it before.
System is win7 64bit and on my shoulder I have a parrot-matershinnik. ;)

S
Stanislav 101 28.10.19

gdneon
Thanks it worked, respect!!!

D
DarkastCH7812 28.10.19

gdneon
Still no D:, and wood, these have already been

D
Demons97 28.10.19

If your device has a sound system DTS Sound+ won't be a problem, but if not then no offence you need to fix it....

T
TheBigDuck 28.10.19

Guys, do everything as in the video
Spoiler
Personally, I helped, I hope you can help. Good luck!

S
Severstalker 28.10.19

Afiget!!!!))) So guys the owners of 8-10 Windows a MB and 7(although I have 7 on my phone) there is one incident, the game apparently uses libraries direkth 9 and therefore, when you install from off site direct nothing is solved for there you shove 11 or 12, I decided I problem downloading from here http://filehippo.com/download_directx and voila everything works. 2 hours killed on this stuff thinking that I have a problem with sound wood or wood NVIDIA audio, and couldn't even think that's a waste croatica in the library of the old directives)

H
Herr anonym 28.10.19

gdneon
Thank you, it helped

O
Olesya Avershina 28.10.19

gdneon
Thank you! Helped)

M
MaxSkyFly 28.10.19

did not help( the sound is gone in game, reinstalled the game the sound was gone in the beginning((all of the above fixes do not help.

B
Buhlar_ 28.10.19

*Drive system/ Users/*username/Documents/My games/Fallaout/Fallaout4.ini, open with Notepad, find the string bEnableAudio=0, change to 1, unfortunately pirates are copying all the mistakes of. games, not trying to figure out what is actually the problem, the mistake was made specifically for a short term (with major updates) pirates took the bait and copied, including R. g mechanics m the like, many I wiped the client) in General do not be discouraged. Will you and others advise to update fire wood, direkt, or to reinstall the game. If vserovno no sound means the system is not germ Dll file x3daudio.dll .what it is not 1 file, there is a whole list of libraries, hope I helped, good luck.

B
Buhlar_ 28.10.19

By the way don't forget to put the Realtek audio driver or Conexant hd audio driver, if the game does not start or crashes, set the paging file to 8000, overclock CPU +video card, eksperimentiruya in General, the swap file it is necessary to set if your computer is 4 GB. RAM, if less do not try to play, hangs terribly tortured.

k
kyushka 28.10.19

gdneon
Thank you )))help)))

D
DanielSeddian 28.10.19

Had a similar problem, not helped any patches or update DirectX, the reason was simple - USB headphones. How to use the audio out from the motherboard, but I went a roundabout way - downloaded Virtual Audio Cable, sent to the sound system on the virtual cable, and a repeater redirected to the USB headphones. In the end, sitting with their favorite headphones and enjoy the sound in the game :)

P
PenoplastMan 28.10.19

gdneonСпасибо helped!