3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SergeyQW 28.10.19 07:24 am

Fallout 4 no sound in the game (Fallout 4)

Windows 10. The game has no sound in the game, only the commercials. Driver the latest. Neither external nor built-in sound card gives no sound in the game. All sorts of uluchshiteli not worth it.Changed the sampling rate, cut off all unnecessary, does not help. On Windows 8.1 on the same computer is fine, with sound.
32 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aniskin999 28.10.19

gdneon
Thank you for your help!

E
Elponio 28.10.19

I also lost the sound in the game, though Fallaout4.ini in the line bEnableAudio=1, changed to bEnableAudio=0, saved, went in game,went out, and again changed on bEnableAudio=1. It worked)

p
partzp 28.10.19

in sound settings, change 24bit to 16bit. I have helped.

L
Lukospam ___ 28.10.19

with vidocom helped ALAWA I LOVE the Playground

B
Bogdan Ablyaskin 28.10.19

Thank you!!! Works!!!

S
Sem-bel 28.10.19

Help! The game completely straight everywhere in the Intro and in the game,and the commercials have no sound. DX9 installed, drivers reinstalled, Repack different set, then only the configs have not changed ,but the problem remained. Such garbage has gone after deleting the old version and install the new.
UPD: reinstalled the Realtek HD driver and everything flooded. Thank You, Buhlar_.

F
Flanum 28.10.19

Elponio
in fallout 4 vr worked, thank you.

V
Velimudr 28.10.19

gdneon
And it really helped =)
Blagodatsky you )

s
senya2081 28.10.19

The people, rescue! Decided to install this game and again a little to pass time with her, but damn I have sound only at the beginning with the Intro, and what's more it is not audible. I read all this forum, have altered what is written here, there is no sound.

s
senya2081 28.10.19

machine on Windows 10

D
DeefeeD 28.10.19

Buhlar_
I do not advise doing the overclocking. Never! Inexperienced stupidly kill iron...

L
Lassus Ludio Ludius 17.07.20

Faced with the same shit
Found wireless headphones as suggested above measures help partially but most of the sounds were missing Ilbo was very quiet