3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tesla707 23.12.20 06:07 am

Game Impressions (F1 2013)

well, who has already downloaded, please unsubscribe - how is the game?, what are the changes in relation to the previous games in the series?, well, are there any graphical changes?
all the same, this is the last season with V-shaped engines and the game, respectively, is also a kind of curtain))
67 Comments
Sort by:
f
funishedpiddle 23.12.20

I liked the game much more than the previous one, although it was cool too.
The first thing that caught my eye was seriously improved graphics and excellent optimization. After the last part, this is very nice.
The control of the cars has become much smoother, which for me is a huge plus. I do not like to jerk the steering wheel and therefore set the sensitivity and the dead zone to 0.00%.
There is a noticeable difference between classic and modern cars. After Lotus and Ferrari of the 80s, he rolled on their modern counterparts on the same tracks (Brands Hatch and Jerez, respectively). The difference is enormous!
I haven't started my career and other regimes yet, because tomorrow I will go for a license. Very satisfied. The only bright spot from the games released in 2013 (For me personally).

M
McLaren MP4-4 23.12.20

So far, superficially:
I was very pleased with the optimization.
And the grafon is pleasant, in the previous parts, ... the picture gave a little yellowness. Here are good, saturated colors.
I was pleased with the behavior of the opponents ... when you catch up with the car from the front, dirt sometimes flies out from under it ... and other substance.
A career is like a career. For fans of F1, nothing is new.
A bit disappointing with the classic mode. I thought there would be more cars. (Apparently, they will complement the DLS). At least I hope so.

- Just one question. If everything is licensed by the FIA ​​(F-1), then why not make a normal graphic picture? As in the reports.

s
sinuke 23.12.20

As it seemed to me, the behavior of the car has changed a bit and it has become more difficult to control on the keyboard. If in 2012 I pass the test in Yas Marino without any problems in less than 1:50, then in 2013 I could not yet (somewhere with 10 attempts). Now I was interrupted - the qualification is in Korea ...

I
ImMax_Dm 23.12.20

Played 4 hours (license).
Well, what can I say, unfortunately, this is still the same F1 2012. There are no gameplay innovations as such, everything just got better and better.
I was pleased with the behavior of the cars on the track, in particular, now the curbs are felt differently, they cannot be used so actively, especially when the track is wet or it is raining, because you can skid or lose speed.
There are noticeably more slippage and blocking during braking, even in AI, this is good news. In part, this is a merit of the fact that the developers paid attention to tire wear, now it is impossible to run a couple of laps on worn tires, a worn out / wrong set greatly affects handling. By the way, even at 25% of the track, the kits wear out as needed, this was not the case before, thanks.
I was pleased with the sound in the game, it became clearly better, now you can hear how garbage gets on the "body" of the car or how the bottom strikes the asphalt on the uneven track.
The graphics have become better by themselves, there is nothing to describe here.
In general, a few nice little things have appeared, the car has become more difficult to drive, the graphics and effects have improved, which is undoubtedly pleasing.

Cons:
- terrible refereeing, they didn't move a step here
- terrible damage system (I can drive into an opponent at a decent speed and go further, they won't sue me and nothing will fall off)
- strange fuel control system (according to the status of the car ( S) shows a normal fuel level, I am driving in 2 (normal) mode, while I do not have enough fuel for the last lap, the engine is choking)

So far, this is all that I could remember from yesterday's pokatushek, perhaps I will add it later.
The impression is pleasant, but I would like something new in the game, or rather: a warm-up circle, a good system of damage and refereeing, various car breakdowns, game socialization (podium after races, interviews, etc.),

s
steamus97 23.12.20

In principle, nothing has changed, but the mode of the classic Formula pleased. The controls have changed, they have become much tougher than in F1 2012. Well, the graphics have become better, but everything was left

f
funishedpiddle 23.12.20

Ride a Ferrari 312 1976 at Interlagos. It's just space.

D
Dima22rus 23.12.20

The game is excellent plugs all the previous ones for the belt!

S
Shadow_Ghost 23.12.20

most annoying damage, it does not hurt Formula 1, but a tank of some kind, you will fly into someone with a thread at a right angle, only the plates will fly away from someone who has a thread on the wall and he took it further, but what about broken levers and all sorts of subtleties, in general fucking game!

F
Fowime 23.12.20

Nothing has really changed, only minor additions. On the keyboard, it became simply unrealistic to manage :(

R
RussianHunter 23.12.20

Braking is kind of arcade, but physics is better

T
Twitchy 23.12.20

Try to change the fuel consumption during the race depending on the level of tire wear, the tires are fresh but not warmed up - middle, get used to it - high, then gradually move to middle and low.
PS I liked the game, the best part of the series! Upset only the feedback on the steering wheel, as it was not informative and remained.

S
Seifer1986 23.12.20

So far, only one race has passed. Put another repack. I'm in no hurry to buy a license yet. Maybe there will be additions or not at all. I didn't like everything in the game.

In the career mode, it was upsetting that all the chips such as tire wear, fuel consumption settings, brake disc size, etc. were not immediately open. Or maybe they won't open at all?
The tires in the quarry do not wear out and the fuel does not run out :( The car seems to be pumped to the maximum :(
I squeezed out on Marus in Melbourne 1:25: *** in the race on the software. Well this is just some kind of PPC T_T
I think because of this physics of cars and seems so wretched in this part.I will try more single races with tire wear and fuel.Maybe there the cars will already behave a little more realistic ... The

classic mode is not particularly pleasant.

I hope that everything will be unlocked later, because in this case there is no point in going through a career at all. It's just not interesting. Then it will make sense to buy a license only because of the "cartoon".
In single races there is tire wear, the choice of a specific set of tires and fuel consumption like F1 2012 ...

I can't say more information yet. I will pass. I will try at least 1 career season and try all modes, and I will unsubscribe there. In the meantime, do not judge strictly. Review only about the first acquaintance with the game. :))

M
McLaren MP4-4 23.12.20

Yes, there is not enough rubber ... but the aerobatics is appropriate. Well, I can't get out of the turn without slipping the rear wheels ^ _ ^.
I would like to say about one more minus (more likely about an old bug) ...
In qualification, when you are on a fast lap, sometimes the pilots in front (on a slow, warm-up lap) will not let you through, which is why you waste time on the section.

B
Bomber 23.12.20

Grafon just SOK

Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru

n
nemesisnfs 23.12.20

The game looks cool! I want to play a lot more, in general everything was cool! there are minor flaws, but they are not significant ..

D
DFGH1111 23.12.20

I think there is no sense in comparing with previous versions, because this is a completely new product! And, as they claim here, this is the same 2012 - complete nonsense. Unless, only the menu is the same :) Graphics and physics are great!
The behavior of the car has become more unpredictable, especially when cornering - it just drifts !!! Sometimes even where it is usually like on rails :) It seems that we need to tinker more carefully with the settings of the car. But I was pleased with the difference between soft and hard rubber, and this difference became more noticeable - both the behavior of the car and the speed !!!
The difficulty just got steeper! If in 2012, playing the keyboard, I went to the grinding with the leaders on the "Professional" difficulty, then here, the same thing on the "Amateur"! I don't even want to imagine what will happen next :)))))) I understand that the creators of the game are trying to make it even more interesting, but for me, this is just a game and a game for the soul and relaxation. And when things get too complicated, interest somehow disappears.
While I will try, and then we'll see!
Overall, the game intrigued me! And at the same time she was puzzled by the question, namely, is it worth buying a license if it becomes more and more difficult here ... After all, this is, first of all, a GAME ...

d
djtiesto666 23.12.20

Someone here wrote about the fact that the tires are used up as needed ... Yes, nifiga like that! Rave! Second phase. I finished the qualification on hard tires on the 1st row ... Before the race I looked at the strategy, it says that the pit stop is optimal on the 8th circle, after which we change to soft ones. I, well ok. Race .... Already on lap 6 my hard tires do not hold the road !! Hard !! Meanwhile, the rivals are riding calmly on the soft! I barely reached lap 8, changed into soft clothes ... and what do you think? After 4 laps they are a complete fuck-up! No tires! It feels like you're driving on ice. Replayed the race several times. Trying not to slip, drive into mud, etc. The scenario is the same! WHAT IS THIS Nonsense ?! If this continues I will give the fuck up this f1. PS In the help settings, ABS is set, etc. But this tire wear shit is killing me. I play the joystick.
But I wanted to buy a license! Yes, after that .. oh, fuck ...

|
| Winston | 23.12.20

I completely agree with the previous speaker! Bots churn out the best laps when I have serious tire problems. I started 12th in China on hard tires, on the 8th pit stop, In the same way, on the 6th lap, I have problems and the leaders, the bots go through the lap 4 seconds faster, and they are in no hurry to get to the pit stop, they went to 7th on soft, and I on 8th on hard, in the race I finished 3rd + 43sec to the leader, having collected a paravozik. I noticed that the braking distance of the bots is shorter, and they do not have wheel lock. With the difficulties again it is not clear, then in Australia and Malaysia I start from the 2nd place in China from 12, in Bahrain 15, well, which one? In short, I spat, I'm on this game. I will continue to play in F1 2010.

R
RussianHunter 23.12.20

Seifer1986
You wrote nonsense, such that you have to try to write, Tires do not wear out - it's not true, in all modes, everything wears out, what are not all the settings, what are you? seasons, improvements open, maybe you downloaded "Go ** about repack?", personally from others, I think that all the rules

r
r0nin80 23.12.20

Why doesn't anyone write about the fps bug?
The whole world raised a scandal, and then it was silent. On all forums, championships in F1 2013 do not start with champions due to the fact that the speed of the cars is very dependent on fps. Those. the higher the fps, the faster the car goes through the circle. As a result, a person with a more powerful computer obviously drives faster. The same, if you set the graphics to a minimum in the game settings - the fps will increase - the lap time will be reduced. Here are the things! We are waiting for updates from codics!