3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 08.09.19 01:36 am

TOP 10: your choice. Game best destructible

Hello!
Today we are launching a new TOP-10. In September we offer you to strain your memory and make the ten games with the best destructible. The theme, as you can see, very simple. In the end we get the list, ideal for those looking for a where you can roam and break all to hell.

In this topic everyone can offer from one to three of their choices. 21, we will select the most popular and appropriate given the theme of the game, and then start voting, the results of which will fail in October. Thanks in advance to all for participating in the formation of stars out!
190 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kortez09 08.09.19

Battlefield FlatOut

W
Winnie-the-Pooh 08.09.19

Red Faction: Guerilla
Lego Star Wars

F
Frenki Santorelli 08.09.19

Battlefield 4

s
saa0891 08.09.19

I think there is nothing to compare it to,except for Red Faction: Guerrilla there is simply no worthy competitors,to be honest other games even 50% closer to this game,and no one still did anything like that at all is pretty strange considering how fast growing technology,even Armageddon is a parody.

n
nikita2112 08.09.19

Something I can't even remember what the game would be imputed destructible. In the same Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Crysis were destroyed only some of the objects. I recently showed the game on a console with a full (sort of) destructible, but I haven't played and not sure what it came out. And worthy candidates I don't know.
Oh, I remember! Worms of course!

M
Mr.DOOM 08.09.19

Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers . You can destroy almost everything.

S
Stigmat888 08.09.19

Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Red Faction: Guerrilla
FlatOut 2

D
Diagnostic 08.09.19

Flatout 2

s
sevilya 08.09.19

Red Faction: Guerrilla
Worms

S
Slonvprotivogaze 08.09.19

Red Faction 2001

V
Vladimir Platonov 08.09.19

XCOM a good idea destroyed by the way )

k
kalek 08.09.19

Red Faction.Armageddon.

b
bloomm 08.09.19

The father of the destruction of Red Faction1 2001, it was possible to create the dirt to blow up the wall using C4 and not scripted with the rocket to make holes in the walls to dig the trenches Etc. Favorite thing to do was to attach C4 to the volunteer and he started out as wild to run =)) and then the boar and the hole in the ground and cichocki.

All at once I remembered the obvious Garilloy but forgot about the first part, strange new phages =)

V
Vatafaker 08.09.19

But what about mafia 2 under fiziksom?
My choice :
red faction guerilla
Mafia 2 (physx)
Beam NG Drive
just cause 2 (there's a lot you can raskoldovat)
Dirt 3 (destructible cars)
3D Mark (physics test CPU) - I love to play it

S
Shepard 08.09.19

1) Red Faction: Guerilla
2) Cellfactor: Revolution
3) Medieval Engineers

b
bloomm 08.09.19

Attacker
Where there is mob destruction ? the script on the individual objects + particles fiziksa and all... Beaming simulator jelly, even the game does not smell, just the cost of wood, DIRT 3 =))))) where's che ? 3D mark finally Alyosha =)

L
Lightman_R 08.09.19

Battlefield: Bad Company
Mercenaries 2: World In Flames

A
Apolinariy85 08.09.19

Red Faction 2001. There were even tunnels to do. Do not have to run crooked lanes where necessary, you can just do a direct.

d
dairix1 08.09.19

FlatOut
Minecraft

D
Dimitriy Bolban 08.09.19

Burnout Paradise