3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 08.09.19 01:36 am

TOP 10: your choice. Game best destructible

Hello!
Today we are launching a new TOP-10. In September we offer you to strain your memory and make the ten games with the best destructible. The theme, as you can see, very simple. In the end we get the list, ideal for those looking for a where you can roam and break all to hell.

In this topic everyone can offer from one to three of their choices. 21, we will select the most popular and appropriate given the theme of the game, and then start voting, the results of which will fail in October. Thanks in advance to all for participating in the formation of stars out!
190 Comments
Sort by:
b
bloomm 08.09.19

Attacker
Dirt 3 ALESHA =)))) could think of Burnout revenge, twisted metal, CARMAGEDDON 1 IN the END ! if you like how to break the machine, well, where there is, you poke me not the popular garbage ... 3D mark finally Alesha 2 TWO !!! =) Beaming simulator jelly, so KARMAGEDON 1 was in the fucking 90 years asasasasas THERE CARS FUCKING BROKE in HALF ALYOSHA !!! !!! BEAMING PANCAKE =))) SO Where there is mob destruction ? EXCEPT FOR SCRATCHES AND PARTICLES FIZIKSA ? ? ? ? ? ? BUILDING BREAK ? landscape etc Everything there is broken glass and cars and nice is due to particle physics and it does not break and pop nicely... Why are you poking me VIDOS I've played and seen... cal it what you've thrown = ) 3D mark =))))) anastasescu played in 3D mark ahahhaa

V
Vatafaker 08.09.19

bloomm
And where it says in the conditions that it should be building to collapse or the landscape? Asesses judging by your opinion in all fields is minecraft , ahah , minecraft, karmagedon and pixel shit with machines , where the pixels break down the pixels , one HUNDRED PERCENT destructible, look ,LOL

Paz , so the first place is the space invaders 1856 - 100% destructible in the game , destroyed everything, look at the video.

g
grandbookeater 08.09.19

Battlefield 4

A
Artego32rus 08.09.19

Red Faction: Guerilla
Mercenaries 2: World In Flames
CrashDay

H
H0micide 08.09.19

Why no one thought of Angry Birds ?????

X
XoxoL007 08.09.19

Battlefield Bad Company 2
Battlefield 3
Battlefield 4

K
Kyubi 08.09.19

Flatout 2
just cause 2

D
DigitalMultisemping 08.09.19

Battlefield 3/4
Crysis 2/3
and of course WORLD OF TANKS

M
Mr. Castro 08.09.19

Space Engineers

t
tajboy 08.09.19

Of course, Red Faction Guerilla, then Just Cause 2, Mafia II physics is good (where the chips are down, wrecking the place), but for racing Ridge racer unbounded, Split Second

I
IMAGE ONE 08.09.19

very good destructible in a series of behind enemy lines, can the level of blow up, house breaking tanks, make holes in the walls, bazookas, artillery, you can safely destroy the house, and debris from the roof of a house can hurt fighters.

L
LeVoNDeM 08.09.19

Battlefield Bad Company 2
Flatout 2

V
Vladislav Shubin 08.09.19

Flatout 2
Battlefield 4
just cause 2

k
kriptonec 08.09.19

Just cause 2
Battlefield 4

S
Salvador Gunzerker 08.09.19

1) Stranglehold;
2) Crysis 3;
3) Battlefield 4.

R
Razox 08.09.19

Attacker
space inveyders 1856
During the reign of the priest should be played? Fuck you sudor muddle.
Well then
2) Minecraft
3) Worms

A
Andrey Lemeshev 08.09.19

Red Faction Guerilla, Just Cause 2

V
Vatafaker 08.09.19

Razox
In these games worthy of the top.
But compared with Spis inveyders destructible worms worse.

m
makar_94 08.09.19

Battlefield 4

a
alex345650 08.09.19

Red Faction: Guerrilla