3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarkStorm1987 23.12.20 06:19 am

Partial resolution of departures in mission 4 and the Thames area. (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

The method described below is of course not suitable for everyone, but it helped me. I am playing on a laptop with 3D glasses support on a GT 670M video card. Through the NVIDIA control panel, go to the section to set the stereoscopic 3D mode, then "Type of stereoscopic 3D display" select 3D vision dscover, it is better to set the depth to 1%. It was in this mode that the Thames and mission 4 did not take off for me. I'll tell you right away the picture will not be very good, textures will fade or flicker. But the mission can be completed. I hope this method will help you get through the problem areas.
PS I do not recommend switching on another stereoscopic mode, since 99% of the interface does not load in it.
38 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maxim Shirokov 23.12.20

Guy you genius helped me

r
rodrigos 23.12.20

I have all this muddy highlighted in gray, asks to install the driver. Is there any other option

S
Snite_Poerti 23.12.20

YOU are just a legend! Thank you so much! Only the inclusion of 3D helped to avoid crashes! Be healthy!

S
Snite_Poerti 23.12.20

rodrigos
so put the Nvidia 3D Vision Driver and do not worry (I remember you, you created a theme with crashes, so try-crashes should be gone).

d
daimond1277 23.12.20

DarkStorm1987
I didn’t understand anything, I didn’t find such settings for myself. Can you explain in more detail

S
Snite_Poerti 23.12.20

daimond1277
start → Nvidia control panel → Stereoscopic 3D mode in the drop-down menu select "set stereoscopic 3d mode" → put a check mark on "Enable stereoscopic 3D mode". The installation wizard starts, there you select the 3D VIsion Discover glasses. After that, on the left you select the image of a hexagon, and on the right, a hexagon and a triangle. Then you choose the left one from the two noise images. You finish the installation. In the same tab, set the depth to 1%. You start the game. You pass the moment with the departure and then turn it off.

T
TheWoodWard 23.12.20

O LORD, YES IT IS THE SAME ..... IT IS THE SAME ... IT WORKS !!!! Thank you very much, I just don't understand how this can be interconnected?

D
Dauren Beisembaev 23.12.20

Snite_Poerti And if I do not have it In the Nvidia panel Stereoscopic 3D mode then what to do?

S
Snite_Poerti 23.12.20

Dauren Beisembaev
Install the driver?

A
Andrejs Krumins 23.12.20

And will this hang on the GeForce gtx 560 (1gb) video card? I tried it according to the description but it didn't work .. maybe I'm doing it wrong.

D

Snite_Poerti you can drop the link to the driver

d
daimond1277 23.12.20

Snite_Poerti
I just do not have a stereoscopic 3D mode in the Nvidia panel.

Y
Yuri Maslov 23.12.20

RMB click - in the drop-down menu we are looking for the NVIDEA control panel - then at the bottom of the last section of 2 items, the first item is stereo

D

I don't have there

Y
Yuri Maslov 23.12.20

Dauren Beisembaev
on my laptop, too, and on the hospital (Throw then save the beginning of Chapter 5!

Z
Zaven margaryan 23.12.20

Thank you) pamoglo

Y
Yuri Maslov 23.12.20

Zaven Margaryan
discard saves pliz

N
Nikita Fomichev 23.12.20

DarkStorm1987 And how to play if the interface disappears, it's not clear what to do, and it's not convenient at all. Guys who figured it out, tell me what the problem is, the game that everyone crashes in certain places.

D
DarkStorm1987 23.12.20

Nikita Fomichev so that the interface does not disappear "Type of stereoscopic 3D display" select 3D vision dscover. The image will be blue-red. If you choose a different type, then the interface will really disappear.

D
DarkStorm1987 23.12.20

TheWoodWard
Glad you helped. How this is related to each other, I honestly do not know, although I think that with 3D the game will not load 100%, the computer automatically cuts off everything that it cannot convert to stereoscopic mode, and most likely objects that cause an error get there.