3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarkStorm1987 23.12.20 06:19 am

Partial resolution of departures in mission 4 and the Thames area. (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

The method described below is of course not suitable for everyone, but it helped me. I am playing on a laptop with 3D glasses support on a GT 670M video card. Through the NVIDIA control panel, go to the section to set the stereoscopic 3D mode, then "Type of stereoscopic 3D display" select 3D vision dscover, it is better to set the depth to 1%. It was in this mode that the Thames and mission 4 did not take off for me. I'll tell you right away the picture will not be very good, textures will fade or flicker. But the mission can be completed. I hope this method will help you get through the problem areas.
PS I do not recommend switching on another stereoscopic mode, since 99% of the interface does not load in it.
38 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita Fomichev 23.12.20

DarkStorm1987 I still have it, but at the same time there is no sight, no menu, no task, in general, there is nothing on the screen when playing, except for the game itself. There is no menu, there is only a map. It is exactly like yours!

Y
Yuri Maslov 23.12.20

DarkStorm1987
have saves after escaping the box or starting chapter 5?

N
Nikita Fomichev 23.12.20

DarkStorm1987 That's it, I figured it out, I had to enable it in the game Ctrl + t.

Y
Yuri Maslov 23.12.20

Yes damn already discard the saves XD))) I do not have on my laptop in the stereo settings

O
Oleg primera 23.12.20

I was about to rejoice when it suddenly turned out that my screen does not support the type of stereoscopic 3D display. I'll have to
wait for patches or other solutions)

W
W Gaming 23.12.20

damn, does not support (are there other workarounds?

A
Aydar Bariev 23.12.20

are there other ways to bypass? well, except for these dances with a tambourine?) otherwise you will have to turn on this mode always near the Thames (

t
tim90 23.12.20

Andrejs Krumins
This video card worked fine for me

P
PROFFJUNIOR 23.12.20

did not help((

D
Dan34rus 23.12.20

http://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_syndicate/tech/vylety_v_4_glave_reshenie-886030/ a
new way for NVIDIA owners (like others I don’t know yet)
helped me personally and play calmly)

L
Lena Zimina 23.12.20

I still have the Thames area flying out. Whatever I do. I successfully completed the fourth mission, before the horror began. And that's it. As soon as I reach a certain area on the map. I do not know what to do(

x
xXHASLXx 23.12.20

Dan34rus
helped)

M
Mr Morriarty 23.12.20

The same story as everyone else, only it flies when I load a story mission from the train, and any one. I downloaded saves with different% projection, and the same trouble. If you complete missions in the city, then everything is fine. As soon as you want to open a new story mission through the passage, immediately fly out ((((

I'll try to roll back the firewood to the old version, tomorrow I'll write

M
Mr Morriarty 23.12.20

Rolling back the driver to 340.52 really helped.
While I'm going through chapter 4 of sorties, no.
Thanks a lot for the advice.

s
s_NIK_ers 23.12.20

Rollback firewood helps 100%

K
Kashuk 23.12.20

On wines 10 such a finga with the replacement of firewood will ride?

s
smil_45 23.12.20

on win 10 340.52 do not get up

E
Elizaveta Diamandis 23.12.20

on win 10, 344.11 helped me, but the version of the game should be the penultimate one