3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ANRE 23.12.20 06:19 am

Freezes when collecting Frank Figurines (Dead Rising 3)

Game freezes when collecting Frank Statues. The version is a pirate. Who faced this?
41 Comments
Sort by:
g
gamoversss 23.12.20

I also collected them and all the rules, schA collected another and hung

R
RuS_MeLoMaN_RuS 23.12.20

The same thing, it hangs when picking up 10 statuettes, I think for everyone.

A
ANRE 23.12.20

on the forums of the console developers wrote that they were helped by "switching the console to English" ... but on a PC - xs ..

a
aliser 23.12.20

Changing to English before gathering helps ... collect the 10th. I have not tried it further yet.

d
doljenkov 23.12.20

Yes, I tried to switch the game to English and voila - it helped, unfortunately after the 10th flight in Russian anyway, we are waiting for patches.

I
Ishamael 23.12.20

In general, I figured out how to get around this bug. We put a crack from ALI213 Proper (on others it may also work, did not check it), set the English language in the settings, collect 2 (!!!) statuettes in a row, save, put the Russian language back. Now there should be no freezes

R
RuS_MeLoMaN_RuS 23.12.20

Ishamael
ATP, I'm going to test!

S
Sergey1983 23.12.20

hardwaredude
We live in Russia, speak Russian, there is Russian-language content.
Question: why should everyone learn English? To make it easy for a potential enemy to sell their homeland without an interpreter ???
And then, not everyone in schools, colleges and institutes teaches English.

d
djek4729 23.12.20

Even if I followed this method, it hangs for me, so I figured out how to work around this bug. We put a crack from ALI213 Proper (on others it may also work, did not check it), set the English language in the settings, collect 2 (!!!) statuettes in a row, save, put the Russian language back. Now there should be no freezes what to do help ???

34_region 23.12.20

on the Russian version, all figurines starting from the 10th freeze, the only options are either to play in the English version, or not to collect figurines until the patch is released

l
lixal 23.12.20

Another sanction to the Russians, against the collection of Frank figurines from the game Dead rising 3.

A
Alximik1 23.12.20

it hangs on my face when you take the pzdc statuette, it would be better to finish the game and release a month later ...

S
Sheiko 23.12.20

the method of collecting several figurines in English also did not help me, and then, when collecting the first figurine in Russian, it hung.

D
DimakSerpg 23.12.20

34_region I just don't collect them, as if it's an important part of the plot, omg)

X
XBoy360 23.12.20

DimakSerpg
Dude, you are you, but let's say I really like collecting in games, especially in those that I bought and I want to fully discourage paid - to enjoy all aspects of games, and not only in purchased ones ...

A
Alximik1 23.12.20

XBoy360
and I want to get achievements all in incentive how many there are 88 like) I don't know why, but I will get them if only the bugs are fixed ...

l
lens_88 23.12.20

as an option - collect all the figurines with blueprints in a cooperative playing in English, and then calmly go alone in Russian.

V
Vanya Rygalov 23.12.20

In short - to hell with figurines! Until. Does it affect the plot?

34_region 23.12.20

By and large, these statuettes are needed for those who play through Steam for the sake of achievements, and if you play a pirate, then there is no particular point in collecting them.

S
Skytex93 23.12.20

34_region
Well, why, I collect them for the sake of experience)