3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ANRE 23.12.20 06:19 am

Freezes when collecting Frank Figurines (Dead Rising 3)

Game freezes when collecting Frank Statues. The version is a pirate. Who faced this?
41 Comments
Sort by:
l
lixal 23.12.20

Alternatively, choose one of the untold stories, pre-select English. language, and for the hero of the story to collect statuettes, there is no time limit!

S
Solomonoff 23.12.20

As advised, I switched to English and took the 10th and 11th statuettes, then I turned on the Russian again 13,14,15 I took it normally without leaving the Russian language.

M
Maxis1977 23.12.20

may just not collect them

S
Smertyx 23.12.20

djek4729 not a damn thing helped

S
Sasha Zadorin 23.12.20

Why are they too lazy to release a patch? We can think of a thread ourselves)

d
dr_Bang 23.12.20

Repack from Khattab
Switched to English. collected 9, 10 and 11 figurines
Switched back again began to hang

g
gloccc 23.12.20

As if this garbage is due to 1 ess of softclab, in English and other versions everything is ok, this is due to an error in integrating Russian into the game

_
_Spyroke_ 23.12.20

The distribution appeared on the torrent, the description says that this bug has been fixed. We need to wait for feedback and maybe a way to fix it.

K
K0nsul 23.12.20

And put it here. The game is almost completed, 99% of everything is collected, only statues remain.

P
Pester 23.12.20

dr_Bang
Switched to English. collected the 9th, 10th and 11th statuettes.
Switched back and started to hang in the
same way ..

f
frantsyz 23.12.20

A fix was posted on the rutracker. In fact, only one file is replaced there. Tested on Steam version, everything works

S
SandSkrem 23.12.20

frantsyz
Proof in PM, please. I didn't find = (

s
sas7110 23.12.20

The first one does not want to install the fix, http://c2n.me/iSxpQB writes that the game is not installed, although a repack from the mechanics is installed. I threw the fix from the figurines, but I haven't checked it yet.

_
_Spyroke_ 23.12.20

Here is a fix for the figurines. As I understand it, they just changed the inscription about the collection of figurines in English and that's it. Drop it into the game folder. It helped me, it doesn't hang anymore, but it doesn't make it any easier, if only new firewood on Nvidia came out and then it would be super =))
http://rghost.ru/57924972

s
sas7110 23.12.20

With the figurines, everything is ok, but I can't fix the fix from the flights ...

T
Tomas freeze 23.12.20

I stopped collecting them, but it seems like the process is working but there is no game.

U
UA Cooper 23.12.20

who runs in pirate oh let's together
uacooper frr

A
Artem85 23.12.20

Hello everyone, thanks for the advice on switching the language to English while collecting the figurines. How does Xbox One switch from Russian to English? I just go to the game parameters, and there is nothing besides the volume of music, sound effects, speech and subtitles. There is no such option to change language. It turns out that in the settings of the console itself you need to change the language?

A
Artem85 23.12.20

Settings, system, Language and location, set to English, exit the settings, after which a message will appear in English about saving the changes, we confirm. After these gestures, a white round silhouette flashes on the console and it turns off. Next, turn on the Xbox with a gamepad and see that everything is now in English, respectively, the game too, respectively, the figurines are taken and the game does not freeze. A very long process of changing the language, so it is better to change the language once and collect all the figurines or leave the collection of figurines for last

B
Barbiturates Analgesic 23.12.20

Guys. the game starts normally. FPS is stable. the graphics are the lowest. in the middle of the game, a picture appears and that's it. Without rebooting the computer, you cannot leave the game. what to do?