3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
White thong4 24.12.20 01:05 am

I'm from 2009. Who is from those years?

After 10 years, I returned. I don't know for a long time or not, or maybe no one remembers. But nothing. For that I remember. I remember grunge girl, pilat, a soldairoflight or whatever ... I won't say that I know them a lot, but I remember nicknames.
I also remember tons of trolls and scat content, nanoposons, cruises and all the things. Probably a touch of nostalgia😆😆😆😆
54 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 30.12.20

White thongs4
I'm only waiting for Stalker 2. Cyberbook2077 was not hooked. I was interested in TLOU2, but disappointed, although I liked the first one. If Stalker 2 screw up, I won't be left without games, there is a lot that has not been passed. Now, in general, "Spirit of Fallen Worlds" was drawn

I
It cant be for nothing 30.12.20

White thongs4 wrote:
I also remember tons of trolls and scat content
https://cdn.shazoo.ru/312291_O88l0d6GlK_image.jpg

W
White thong4 30.12.20

It cant be for nothing
🙂

W
White thong4 30.12.20

Denis Kyokushin
Games and films are now generally soulless. There are graphics, there is an action, but everything is not that all this is out of date. The plots are banal, the atmosphere is dubious. The vastness of the network is full of games and movies. But 90% of them are feces. Something like that.
There are technologies, but there is no soul. Everything is artificial.

S
Subaru MotorSports 30.12.20

White thongs4
Denis Kyokushin
Your dialogue is reminiscent of South Park, the series is old you have become, everything around the main character seems like shit.

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_you_became

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.12.20

Subaru MotorSports
Games and films are not all around. I don’t watch the South Park, it’s not interesting. For those who are younger, games are delicious now, because they have not seen anything else. But before the games were really better. Now they only have graphics and high requirements. There are a lot of similar games. It's like eating liver of different shapes from the same dough. With tehlonology, such as RTX, you can lower any card. Von, Kwaka 2 1997 RTX down to 31 frames 3090 in 4K

W
White thong4 30.12.20

Subaru MotorSports
The fact is that it doesn't seem)
And you also reviewed cartoons.

S
Spiny 30.12.20

Well, I'm very old here. Zaregan January 2, 2009, but lived without registration even earlier. I will not say exactly when I first came to the site, but I can say why. Then I already went through TES 4 Oblivion several times, and without mods and decided to indulge in mods and looked for where to download. I came across several sites, including PG, but then I realized that PG is still not the site where you need to download mods. Since the old versions are poured into the PG, then repetitions and without the permission of the author. I remember how they bred a srach here because of mods, they say, they poured it without permission or something else. But the era of such forums is somehow gone, but I often visit PG. The truth is, only for all these years I really do not know anyone, but who somehow else I knew, they left. I am somehow quiet and for this reason I am sure that no one knows me.

S
Subaru MotorSports 30.12.20

White thongs4
In "cartoons" serious topics are raised, and which snobs are silent, I like jokes about penises in South Park :)

b
barbarian 30.12.20

I'm from 2005

P
Pilat. 30.12.20

barbarian are
you 400 years old?

b
barbarian 30.12.20

Pilat.
Slightly less.

I
It cant be for nothing 30.12.20

White Thong4 wrote:
Games and movies are now generally soulless doing.
Because censorship + development budgets are huge, and now publishers cannot afford to release an "experimental" game that simply cannot pay off.

S
Subaru MotorSports 01.01.21

It cant be for nothing
There is auteur cinema and indie games, most people turn up their noses calling it trash.

D
Dream seller 01.01.21

They knocked here from 2001

S
Subaru MotorSports 01.01.21

Dream Seller
Your registration date is April 17, 2019.

I
It cant be for nothing 01.01.21

Subaru MotorSports wrote:
There is auteur cinema and indie games, most people turn up their noses calling it trash.
So this is trash.

W
White thong4 11.01.21

Hello again!
All the same, I realized for myself that I could not return here. I can't stay here. There are only memories left, everything is not right here, and it’s not so interesting to me either.
As I returned, I leave this site)
Good luck to everyone!

F
Follower 11.01.21

White thongs4
Amen!

P
Pilat. 11.01.21

White thong4