3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
White thong4 24.12.20 01:05 am

I'm from 2009. Who is from those years?

After 10 years, I returned. I don't know for a long time or not, or maybe no one remembers. But nothing. For that I remember. I remember grunge girl, pilat, a soldairoflight or whatever ... I won't say that I know them a lot, but I remember nicknames.
I also remember tons of trolls and scat content, nanoposons, cruises and all the things. Probably a touch of nostalgia😆😆😆😆
54 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vuzya 15.01.21

In the 9th it was still fun)
And at 10-11 it was also normal

m
mxin 29.01.21

I've been here since 2008. Today I looked at my profile and found my 2008 PC config in it, it was nice to remember.

K
Krende1b 29.01.21

I regressed in 2007) I also remember the poems of Father Victorius)))

L
Lord stronghold 29.01.21

Father Victorius is still a perverse. Tyler Darden was also good at annealing, and Queen of Blades

C
Cheater in the Law 29.01.21

Oh, the oldies are here. I don't even know why I came here. Probably to make sure that nothing has changed here.

By the way, Vuzya, Pilate and others, hello)

P
Pilat. 29.01.21

The cheater in the Law
went to note) remember)

E
Emris_ua 09.03.21

Spoiler I'm from 2007. The Internet was weak - I went to read everything about the game I bought, noDVD downloaded if needed.
In March 16 - 2012 there was a problem in the game (got stuck in one place and could not move further in the game). To ask a question - you had to "Register" here (which I did).
Since then I go to the PG like a robot. Many Friends and Acquaintances appeared.

G
GTAman 12.03.21

April 20 will be the 14th anniversary of this akk.

a
alex8ball 12.03.21

I have been since December 9, 2009 .... time flew by quickly!

S
Self-Relliant 19.03.21

Let's save the PG!

M
Manhunt1908 17.11.22

Signed up in 2009, but obviously visited the site before. I especially remember 07-08, when I was sitting hard in the career of the 8th FIFE)) Oh, how much I downloaded everything for her from the court ...

l
longerr2007 17.11.22

Aconer
This is no longer possible.

F
Frost Norde 17.11.22

My path to the Internet has been paved since 2011, although, occasionally around 2007-2010, I tried to enter the network via a GPRS connection using a mobile phone as a modem. True, due to the lack of a special tariff for the Internet, traffic was calculated in megabytes. It was expensive, but interesting in its own way. The Igromania forum was the first resource of this format, but I began to fully sit and communicate with people right here, since about 2012. Before that, PG was a resource for me, from where I downloaded trainers and fixes for games, it was only later that the legendary Chatterbox with its fauna and unique experience became part of my leisure time on the net. At the time of registration, I was 17 years old, 11th grade of high school, full of strength and energy. Those were the times.

M
Mordrag 20.01.23

Sanchez Ramirez
Grunge Girl was really a girl. Fakell08 met her in real life