3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dartflame 24.12.20 01:07 am

Perales Quest - Mayor and Wife (spoilers possible) (Cyberpunk 2077)

Probably the biggest disappointment in the game for me was this branch. There, such an entry is interesting - some kind of secret force controls the mayor's life, rewrites his personality ... and everything just ended halfway. In the end, so we fucking did not find who did it. Until recently, I hoped that there would be some kind of denouement, but it was not (I hope at least the DLC will not forget ...
36 Comments
Sort by:
F
FiftyFour7250 24.12.20

Uh ... So it seems like they found everyone. The assistant to the mayor killed the mayor, and helped to hide that cop, the partner of the black, pumped.

G
Grimganga 24.12.20

There is a set of fire, this is the only memorable quest, although the developers decided not to finish it either. This is the next quest, usually any quest in Cyberpuck has 3 stages. Although it is necessary to watch the branch with the entry into the network watch, maybe there is something.

W
Wise Owl 24.12.20

Dartflame
also hoped for a sequel. Perales told the truth, he promised to deal with the "dark forces" when he was elected, but judging by the news, he began to lag behind his competitor. By the way, in the end his call to V is shown. The man became paranoid to the fullest and, in addition, suspected his wife. Only then does he ask for help ((I don’t know if it was planned that way or ended the game too early ...

D
Dartflame 24.12.20

FiftyFour7250
This is just the beginning of the quest) it then splits into two branches - helping the policeman and helping the candidate for mayor.

Grimganga
And I probably missed cheto, I didn't have a quest to join the network patrol. Maybe because I killed the agent?

Wise Owl
But there you can figure it out if he is paranoid or really his wife is involved. But the very fact that he is alive and not forgotten hints at the continuation of the story. Whatever V will return to Night City, otherwise dlc would not have been announced initially.

E
Eriori 24.12.20

Dartflame
In the same place, Johnny on the bench says who it was and why you shouldn't mess with this shit.
Wise Owl
If not to tell the truth, he will also turn at the end, but he will be cheerful and confident.

D
Dartflame 24.12.20

Eriori
He says that maybe these are wild Iksins. But they seem to be unable to get behind the black screen. So the story is muddy.

E
Eriori 24.12.20

Dartflame
Some might have stayed on this side.

D
Dartflame 24.12.20

Eriori
There seems to be a rather serious question. These guys completely manage the politics of night city, control and rewrite a large number of influential people, they can get into the head of absolutely anyone (as they climbed to us). They have money, people, influence, and so on. It would be interesting to get to the bottom of the truth.

W
Wyss 24.12.20

For me, Silverhand does not act like that at all here, like they say, don't go in, I'm afraid of wild AIs. Lol. Johnny, who opposes the influence of corporations on people, SUDDENLY does not want to meddle with those who influence their thoughts and opinions. Obviously, the quest was cut off on purpose.

D
Dartflame 24.12.20

Wyss
I still sincerely hope that it was transferred to the DLC. There, if you remember Brigitte, before throwing V to Alt, he says that a real war with the AIs will soon begin. And that they are looking for Alt for this, so that she can help. So in general, this line clearly hints at a continuation)

W
Wyss 24.12.20

Dartflame
Og, dream. Remind me WHAT DLS for the Witcher were distributed and sold in the first place? Take a close look at the dates. Strong doubt that it will be somehow different here.

D
Dartflame 24.12.20

Wyss
well, it was like that and two powerful plot dls)

A
AslKingX 24.12.20

In My opinion This is Arasaka, because they have the chips-constructors of all Politicians, Authorities, Businessmen, Actors

x
xSaimanx 24.12.20

In the same place, when you hand over the quest to Perales on a bench, on the opposite side, there is someone "Mister Blue-eyed" on the balcony, and you cannot kill him, if you try to aim, the barrel is taken to the side. He then issues an order to V in Afterlife in the ending.

G
Grimganga 24.12.20

AslKingX I think this is not Arasaka, but Rosalind Myers president of the NSS. The President of the NSSH supported Militech, and the free states of Arasaka, fearing a repetition of the fourth corporate war, Myers signed the autonomy of all states, and Knight City gained independence like 2070. It is quite possible that this is how my personality of politicians the President of the NSSH wants to gain power over Night City, this explains the old equipment that Joni recognized.

E
Eriori 24.12.20

WYSS
Because this is not a corporation, but something else. And there the blue-eyed campaign is really involved. They / He fidgeted like two fingers to demonstrate to V. That's why Joni talks about it this way. You will not have time to find out or get to the bottom, you will simply disappear.

D
Dartflame 25.12.20

xSaimanx
Yes, a rather mysterious character. In short, the game turns out to be not finished in any of the endings, vi will come back and solve it)

L
Leeonchik 25.12.20

Dartflame
You should go over the peraleza, and start with the mission when you chase the jeep and climb on the roof;) there you will see something

K
Kopcap_006 25.12.20

LeeonChik
Which roof?

D
Dartflame 25.12.20

LeeonChik
When did I arrive at the place where the jeep stopped ? I started a new walk yesterday, maybe I'll go and see)