3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marsel kazan 24.12.20 01:28 am

Game Info (No Man's Sky)

We post here information on the game!
50 Comments
Sort by:
S
Serg rey 24.12.20

A PS4 exclusive (possibly coming to PC later) will (or should at least) be released this year ..

m
maenez9595 24.12.20

In short, the game can be fully explored, as the developers said, for 5 billion years, because they use 64-bit code, but they wanted a 32-bit code in which each planet could be visited in what 5 thousand years, and then if you spend on each planet no more than a second (maybe the joke of the developers is shorter, I think not). The game will make good use of procedural content generation, and will be an open-world sandbox. And also the game will have an offline mode, as the developers said 100%)). If you play online with a friend and so on, then it is unlikely that you will appear in the same place, because this sandbox is huge, of course, if you you will fly to a certain point in the galaxy, then you will meet. You will see a variety of planets and forms of life on them, only 10% of the worlds will be inhabited with a full ecology and 90% will be dead,

s
silent322 24.12.20

Well, the world will be generated there and you can go through it for billions of real years. The game is an endless and very interesting, it Tipo maynkrafta only in the galaxy with realistic graphite and not to school
Waiting

G
Glebka768 24.12.20

Guys, I was the only one after Spore wanted a similar game?))

m
maenez9595 24.12.20

Sergey Rey Fisher,
well, it seems like a release on PC is also 2014), maybe at the end of the year we will play on PC

r
redJoker 24.12.20

it would be better to have done early access and we would all be playing already))
otherwise the exact date is not known ((we sit and drool))))

a
astin05 24.12.20

I didn’t understand it. She mmo?

m
maxzzz48 24.12.20

astin05
No. Just a sandbox, but think of it as spore.

Z
ZoomI 24.12.20

And there is no information on the distribution of the game? For example, through Steam or Origin, or bought 1 time or a subscription will be needed (monthly payment). Although if the passage takes 5 billion years, you can not make money on a monthly subscription =)

d
djjack 24.12.20

Glebka768
"Guys, after Spore I wanted a similar game alone?))"

- After Elite 2, I wanted a similar game for 20 years already) By the way, this, IMHO, will be cooler than Starbound, which I regretted 10 times ...

S
Svistoplax 24.12.20

From the interview "70 questions about no man's sky"
-It is impossible to collect flora and fauna, tree felling will be only for the purpose of obtaining fuel, living creatures can only be scanned and named, but not settled on another planet.
-No own buildings on planets and colonization.
-The player has only one ship, there will be no customization.
-There will be black holes.
So if Spore made it possible to turn any planet into paradise, but the gameplay was a little delusional (1 unkillable ship beats empire after empire, and the rest have a normal fleet), then this is a normal simulator of a lone captain, but the scenery will not be changed. All hope for addons after release, although in the same interview it says "dlc will not be".

K
Kolyan9610 24.12.20

Sergey Rey Fisher
it is for pc and ps4

s
serial86 24.12.20

Who will be in charge of the game on Steam or another client?

M
Max Fedosov 24.12.20

the currency in the game is called units and free trade is also available in the game

_
_pinultimo1 24.12.20

Released September 30 !!!

l
llust 24.12.20

pinultimo1
where is this infa from?

n
novasistema 24.12.20

pinultimo1
Che for the stuffing? Where are the proofs?

U
Udawische 24.12.20

Something information on the game has ceased to appear ... Why would it be?

d
dimsan_s 24.12.20

I always expected something like this from the Mass effect)

A
Alexey Mulyukin 24.12.20

Will there be a single?