3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marsel kazan 24.12.20 01:28 am

Game Info (No Man's Sky)

We post here information on the game!
50 Comments
Sort by:
H
HAVUcK 24.12.20

Mokriva
Lol, did you wait for graphonium with such system requirements?))

K
Ksardex 24.12.20

The closer to release, the more it seems that the game will not live up to expectations. Although the graphics on PS4 are definitely stripped down. Doesn't smell of variety and interesting gameplay (judging by the streams)

M
Mokriva 24.12.20

Ksardex
agrees with you my sister.

D
Denis Pustovalov 24.12.20

Guys, help newfag
Processor: intel core i5-3230m cpu 2.60 GHz 2.60 GHz
RAM: 8GB
Windows 8 (64b)
Video adapters:
Integrated - intel HD Graphics 4000
Discrete - Nvidia GeForce 720m
Monitor 1600 x 900

At least at minimum on my laptop?

D
Denis Pustovalov 24.12.20

CoD PyLuT Developers
themselves promised mp

F
FreNNzY 24.12.20

Hello everyone, people, help a newbie in hardware, I really want to play this creation, will my game work?
Processor: Amd Athlon II X4 630 2.8 ghz
Video card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 ti 1 gb
RAM: 8 gb
System: Windows 7 64 bit

M
Mokriva 24.12.20

FreNNzY
With a creak

S
SlashDot 24.12.20

FreNNzY
Athlon is deprecated

N
NtBeast 24.12.20

Mokriva
If you haven't played more than 2 hours on incentive, make a refund and download a free gog version from the torrent. The difference is zero, but it's not worth feeding the developers, if only for the reason that there is no multiplayer. Maybe the lack of mp is associated with the program code, they also have a random generation of the world when you start a new game. This is either starting to play again or transferring the achieved progress from the single to a new world, which is not entirely realistic. There is, of course, a third option, connecting another player to the already existing world with the transfer of all achievements. Xs, maybe I just wrote nonsense, but damn it, why should we guess for them? If they did not give inflated promises, there would be no problems, questions and angry reviews about the game. Even the minimum system requirements are not entirely true. -_-

N
NtBeast 24.12.20

FreNNzY
What kind of questions, no brains at all? Download the pirate and see. Was it born in the forest or do you live in the 21st century? A rhetorical question.

Ps If it crashes, it probably does not pull the percent, vidyaha is suitable for the requirements.
Pss Oh yes, I almost forgot, I heard that the game is bad friends with Amd.