3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andryuha-24 24.12.20 01:32 am

Replaying The Witcher for the 4th time! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

ahahah funny! passed three times, nothing like it was! in general, when I started playing the Stone Hearts add-on, after Geralt talked with Olgert about the order, I went to Oxenfurt, and only I wanted to go down into the canals, one person comes up to me and says, you say you don’t pay taxes, then he started asking questions like something about theft, then summed up the results and gave me a "law-abiding taxpayer diploma" ahahahaha, guys, what is it? why didn’t it happen before? or is it only in NG +, or maybe because I have 60-70 thousand money! who knows?
46 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mushrooms 24.12.20

Xz I go through the game + for the 6th time, every time I meet something new for myself.

A
Andrey Kolesnichenko 24.12.20

andryuha-24
Minikvest is like this in "Hearts of Stone". It is activated on the Ochsenfurt market square as soon as you dial about 50k kroons (I don't know the exact number). Available in both NG + and regular. The first two questions (about cows and pearls) are references to popular bugs for making money in early versions.

s
solovey2003 24.12.20

dude, if you only knew how many times I went through fallout 2, and arcanum, you would go nuts) almost every year, once, for 15 years)
only with the release of 3 parts of the fallout, stopped overrunning)

T
Tracked 24.12.20

solovey2003
I'm sorry.
You are going through such tortures.
Can you ask why?

D
Denis Vinraren 24.12.20

solovey2003
yes he trolls you stupidly)

s
solovey2003 24.12.20

... you speak in the past tense. I’m saying I have already stopped replaying, after the release of the 3rd part. Why did I re-pass them. Because there is something new every time. These are not doom-style linear mazes. Or half life. This is a Re-playable game in which every time you want to improve your way of passing and try something new. Each game has a new hero. New features of the passage. Each game is not like the previous one. Well, if for you this is not enough reason to replay the game again and again. I'm sorry. I don't see any point in discussing this with you.

T
Tracked 24.12.20

Denis vinrar
Yes like not even trying
solovey2003
No, I do not understand
To me correctly complete the game only once
so-called exclusive passage in which you decide how the last time
A pereprohozhdeniya is only a change in your actions and any strong emotions from the replay you are no longer you will experience

V
Vladimir Platonov 24.12.20

Tracked
here I think skyrim 3 times =))
And sometimes some moments of the game are forgotten, especially such a big one.
I would love to play something new, but I have a bucket =)

s
solovey2003 24.12.20

Tracked It feels like a guy that you are not familiar with the RPG genre at all. I understand that you are probably only 15 years old, and you have not seen such masterpieces of the RPG genre as Fallout 1-2, Arcanum. And the current games do not make them want to be replayed. Because in one pass you can already study almost everything. But for example, in the game Arcanum, in one playthrough it was simply not realistic to study all the branches of technology and magic, each time something had to be chosen one. The game itself implies that you have to go a couple of times to explore all the possibilities. ... This is not a new Lara Croft where you can swing all the branches at once and learn all the skills in one passage. It's just that you are probably not a sufficiently experienced player to draw conclusions that the games can be played only once.

V
Vladimir Platonov 24.12.20

solovey2003
you tell me here .. where did you find the word ... and pass it through ..? really in Fallout or in Arcanum it was not even once and you did not remember how it is written?))
you play smart games like ... why is ignorance about the language?)

B
Bupycop 24.12.20

Tracked
Tracked wrote:
How for me to pass the game correctly only once
For this, all who pass more than 1 time, fools? Well, I say, it is very "smart" to call others fools, but I suppose you consider yourself smart? 1 time the game is played by the one in which the 1st passage is enough, in the witcher, 3 main endings and even more for secondary tasks, I personally, for my curiosity and for the sake of interest, looked at all the endings and tried a bunch of different passages, it was not for nothing that the developers created ...

s
solovey2003 24.12.20

Vladimir Platonov
God, how I do not like the type of people who poke others into literate mistakes, do you get a thrill from this chtoli? ... well, get high
- Drat!
-discovery!
you can fix it as much as you like.

T
Tracked 24.12.20

Vladimir Platonov
Sorry, € Take my energy money €
solovey2003
Why are you so turned on, I just expressed my opinion and asked about yours, but I still did not understand your motivation to
replay the Bupycop games
Another defender of the witcher got out

s
solovey2003 24.12.20

Tracked
Yes, I'm talking to you pointlessly on the way to argue. I've already given you a bunch of reasons for why you can replay games. And you start to turn on the fool. As if in a tank. So I went international and looked shorter luck.

T
Tracked 24.12.20

solovey2003
You talk about the possibility of the game, but not as your motivation for replaying
Motivation, it's like:
Complete the game 100 percent
Find all secrets
Open all lines
This can make you play ng +, but not the possibility in the game of replayability, this is just a small feature

B
Bupycop 24.12.20

Tracked
What does the witcher's defender have to do with it? Did I give a reason to think that I am protecting him? Then would you please point out this point. The only thing I saw was your twisted logic, calling everyone fools who play the game more than once. I chewed you distinctly and shared my opinion about multiple replay (and I’m not the only one), but you don’t want to perceive this information in any way, it’s easier to call fools and
Tracked wrote:
Another defender of the witcher got out
Maybe it's just you, an ardent hater of the witcher? But personally for me, the witcher, this is the game that should be played several times, all 3 parts of the series will inform about this, because in each series, there are 2 options for choosing, you can play the merciful "Geralt" and you can kill everyone in a row without understanding who is to blame, who is lying, and who is right in the situation. The second part, so in general, essentially imposes on making 2 passes, witches there are 2 branches of the main plot, about which your "smart" point of view from 1 passage is smashed to smithereens.

R
Roskomnadzorny 24.12.20

I have a sense of Skyrim 7 times I have passed more than one game I have not played a chip once a
witcher 3 times Proishov

a
andryuha-24 24.12.20

Tracked
Well firstly I Rice of the tomb riader passed back in March! secondly, I have not asked your opinion or anyone else's opinion about how many times I have passed the witcher! this is far from the last time!

a
andryuha-24 24.12.20

Bupycop
is, so to speak, a "sort" of people! the fact that I do not understand the pleasure of passing the same game several times, personally, if I'm interested, I'll play if not, so why should I force myself! here my friend does not understand this pleasure, although he considers all three parts of the witcher a masterpiece, and I like to watch excellent films!

a
andryuha-24 24.12.20

Vladimir Platonov
tsar_pc wrote:
I played Skyrim 7 times more than one game I didn’t play Skolka once the Witcher was trained
3 times. That
's who needs to be taught Russian!