3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andryuha-24 24.12.20 01:32 am

Replaying The Witcher for the 4th time! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

ahahah funny! passed three times, nothing like it was! in general, when I started playing the Stone Hearts add-on, after Geralt talked with Olgert about the order, I went to Oxenfurt, and only I wanted to go down into the canals, one person comes up to me and says, you say you don’t pay taxes, then he started asking questions like something about theft, then summed up the results and gave me a "law-abiding taxpayer diploma" ahahahaha, guys, what is it? why didn’t it happen before? or is it only in NG +, or maybe because I have 60-70 thousand money! who knows?
46 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Dobrovolsky 24.12.20

xs I go through the 2nd time, and then only because of the DLS, but maybe it's stupid, but I wanted a complete passage and not start with 30 lvl, even though I passed the game at the time of release.

f
fox345 24.12.20

my most replayable game is resident evil 4. passed at least 30 times. and probably the same amount will pass.

M
Metalist1925 24.12.20

solovey2003
Well, Fallout1,2, Arcanum yes, gorgeous RPGs that you can go through in various ways and find something new.
But 3 Witcher well, no.

R
Risko 24.12.20

andryuha-24 wrote:
who knows?
This is the penalty for cheating. http://www.3dnews.ru/921954

N
Nomak 24.12.20

What is going on here, whoever wants to, and let any games pass their business.

V
Vladimir Platonov 24.12.20

solovey2003
just when you try to prove something to someone ... and even with mistakes, no one takes you seriously =)

V
Vladimir Platonov 24.12.20

andryuha-24
not well, this vegetable is clearly time to switch to games easier, since it passes Skyrim 7 times and cannot understand what is happening there, it's time for him to go to Point Blank or Warface =)

D
DooM_slash 24.12.20

andryuha-24 wrote:
Once I wanted to go down to the channels as me fits one person and says, you said no flesh taxes, then he began to ask questions Tipo something about stealing, then summed up and gave me a "law-abiding taxpayer diploma"
This rollback for using pirate xD

a
andryuha-24 24.12.20

DooM_slash
ahahahahah one hundred percent

D
DooM_slash 24.12.20

andryuha-24
There is a solution - buy the Witcher license, soon GOTY)

a
andryuha-24 24.12.20

DooM_slash
yes, okay, well, I'd rather buy it right away with the release of Cyberpunk 2077, I'm sure the game will be no worse than Witcher 3!

D
DooM_slash 24.12.20

andryuha-24
Cyberpunk 2077 is not soon, wait and wait.
You will just have time to replay The Witcher GOTY version several times)

a
andryuha-24 24.12.20

DooM_slash
well wait and wait, unfortunately

D
DooM_slash 24.12.20

andryuha-24
There is also The Witcher Adventure Game.

a
andryuha-24 24.12.20

DooM_slash
I have a feeling that you want to sell me something)))

D
DooM_slash 24.12.20

andryuha-24
No way)))
PS I recommend Silent Storm Gold Edition + Silent Storm Sentinels.
65,000 ways to complete the story is worth a lot.
Spoiler

V
Volvo de mort 24.12.20

And I have never)) the computer does not pull anything from new products.

A
Alpharius20 24.12.20

andryuha-24
Pirates or cheats are to blame;)

a
andryuha-24 24.12.20

I did not use Alpharius20 cheats, I just collected all the questions on the skeleton, and there this fucking "smuggling" is too difficult to collect, and so there you can sell a lot for good babos!

PS I am not a supporter of mods cheats and the like

A
Alpharius20 24.12.20

andryuha-24
As far as I remember, the game keeps track of the amount of profit that you have collected, and at high values ​​(cheats, munch, etc.) this script is launched. With a small amount on your pocket, such garbage does not happen, it seems.