3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yuzikkk 24.12.20 01:35 am

Burnout Paradise Music (Burnout Paradise)

Electronic Arts officials said that a song from cult band Guns N 'Roses, Paradise City, will lead the soundtrack for Burnout Paradise.

In addition to Guns N 'Roses, you will also hear compositions of such bands as Alice in Chains, Jane's Addiction, Soundgarden, Twisted Sister, Jimmy Eat World and NERD, Airbourne, Jupiter One and Junkie XL.
114 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 24.12.20

Unpacker

M
Mixa-xa 24.12.20

oooii3gg be so kind as the name of the unpacker. thank you in advance

G
Gaargod24 24.12.20

and like you can make your own radio? or at least somehow load your muse into the game? like it was on a test drive

L
Lexeres 24.12.20

How to get Music from the game ?? Tell me plz!

r
rock music 24.12.20

and like you can make your own radio? or at least somehow load your muse into the game? like it was in a test drive,
no, no. run the music player in the background. is it really hard to guess? mlyat well, if you do not see the function to add your own muzlo, then it is not there, right? why then don't you ask how to make a graph like in the crisis, eh?

x
xRoNx 24.12.20

RE-L124c41 don't show off here, the person asked about music, not graphics.
if you do not see the function to add your own muzlo, then it is not there, but what about TDU? There is no such function, and Mouzon can be added if you create a specific folder in the save.

r
rock music 24.12.20

what about TDU?
IT IS WRITTEN IN THE HAND OF THE USER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is necessary to read. I learned from there that Mona add my own music. this is not in the burnout.

S
Supra F1 24.12.20

Not all players have a license, and therefore they cannot read the user manual!

D
Dante1806 24.12.20

2_STARSCREAM_
Smart guy , pirates almost always have a user manual too !! (Though in English.)

x
xRoNx 24.12.20

Dante1806 may be so, but it seems to me that the user manual is read by a minority of people. Especially who uses pirates.
Even though I'm sure in English that everyone knows English at the level that is written in the manual?

D
Dante1806 24.12.20

Well, personally, I translate from English without any problems. Here's even my own localization of Penumbra: Black Plague did it.

B
BFG666 24.12.20

What are you offtopic a little =)

I would love to download all the Classics too much) Who knows how to rip out music?

D
Dante1806 24.12.20

Actually, yes, no one found out how to rip out Mouzon?

r
rock music 24.12.20

some questions ...

S
Supra F1 24.12.20

Dante1806 I talked about the manual printed on paper, which comes with licensed games. (Not all of course)

A
AskseL 24.12.20

stop talking! Would have posted this guide long ago!

R
RadeonX1950 24.12.20

Full soundtrack coming soon. Wait.

D
Dante1806 24.12.20

Why don't we have a complete soundtrack ?! If I could, I would have downloaded the soundtrack long ago! But the connection does not allow. I need a converter!

R
RadeonX1950 24.12.20

Dante1806 Then wait until someone writes a converter, no offense

D
Deem-On 24.12.20

Anyone who REALLY needs music from the game, but cannot download it from the Internet, can simply record it using standard windows tools (for example windows movie maker), OR, which is preferable, using third-party programs ... For example, using free audacity ( 2mb) (http://audacity.sourceforge.net/). If you write something in a personal, I will help.

PS: I remember that Mouzon wrote with NFS Underground ... that was the time ...