3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lu Tenant 28.10.19 07:33 am

Where to find Power Armor of the Enclave (Kh-01)? (Fallout 4)

In fact, who found her before we did? You have to look for yourself, or it will appear during a quest? If it's story - just say that the plot is spoilers to anything.
94 Comments
Sort by:
E
ExMachinaGD 28.10.19

Lou Tenant
Inside the barn behind the locked door (very hard), I called the inside and when you come out of the barn, behind it there is a place, where the roll containers in the cage is another armor (the castle seems average, maybe advanced). In General I so understand generally there can be any armor, I read that there enclaves found. All from LVL depends.

N
Nehmuro 28.10.19

Mission Excavation is taken in a good neighborhood have a noseless Bobby. In the course of the mission under ground found Х01 incomplete set, Standing to the left of the lateral tunnel.

q
qwazzaw 28.10.19

Aziflow
hah, at first I thought that the location of the cursor and searched under it, found a location - a submarine of the Chinese people with a ghoul and a quest:)
Then I realized that looking for where that just put the cursor not shown in the screenshot of the location:) thank you

M
MoonRacer 28.10.19

Nehmuro
I have t-51 stood still, level depends

s
sobrichee 28.10.19

qwazzaw
Look say I'm in a submarine found the warhead - when she took it, even so stood out on the screen like a weapon with legendarok . Don't know why and who is he??

A
ArmyMan 28.10.19

Dassent
How interesting - you have found the armor, which the game doesn't exist ;)

D
Dobbi 28.10.19

with 30лвл, began to fall, not complete kits X01, now 55лвл fully stocked already fall X01

L
Lu Tenant 28.10.19

Dobbi
I got a full set of 40+ level on the southern checkpoint)

D
Dassent 28.10.19

ArmyMan
I mean?x -03 this is a modification ancelovici

M
Mercurionio 28.10.19

Dassent
The game has only X-01. In this you can see, pertussis to room with all items. Previously, it was Advanced Power Armor, now the X-01. 03 do not exist in nature.

D
Dobbi 28.10.19

Mercurionio
Maybe it's about the model mean, you can swing on X01 (C1-6), and Tshki (from A to F).

M
Mercurionio 28.10.19

Dobbi
It is signed as X-01A, for example. And Roman numerals. X-03 no.

D
Dassent 28.10.19

Mercurionio
ArmyMan
realized his mistake,x-01 type 3 I

q
qwazzaw 28.10.19

sobrichee
Quest item, the quest from the ghoul. All quest stand out

A
AlexeyMC 28.10.19

On the training ground at level 30 gave is not complete. Didn't know then that depends on the level. Already far gone so would wait. But the output was a surprise in the form of an evil robot. Then I realized why there were given an RPG with a bonus against robots...

D
Dobbi 28.10.19

AlexeyMC
Power armor, for the Commonwealth do a lot of lying, I already got like 19 or 20 -__-, just Sencore they were scaleval, given that the plot I really didn't touch yet, as I understand me more BS, your booking has to throw.
P. S. Sometimes it's funny to break through a lot of enemies to get it, then find your booking even better just in what ever field. )))

L
Lu Tenant 28.10.19

Dobbi
Yes, the Gazebo is something overdone with the amount of armor in this part. If earlier to find the power armor, and even learn to wear it need to complete one quest, and the level by that time was 15-20, now the first set issued almost at the first level, and new armor can be found in almost every military complex.

Sometimes it's funny to break through a lot of enemies to get it, then find your booking even better just in what ever field. )))
Well this disease called autoleveling, still began with the Elder Scrolls, where you could shoot from a member of the bandit armor is much more valuable than from the chest next to the castle level master.

A
AlexeyMC 28.10.19

Lou Tenant
Yes, I agree with all the points. It is not a problem to find clothes, etc to get stuff for their upgrades. And it is after the purchase of large shipments from vendors.
Yes, binding things to the level of a bad idea in this case. Remember back in the Morrowind rats level 50 and ragged bandits in Daedric armor. Tons of vine is poured on the gazebo, but I see memory is short, enough current F3 +Vegas. In Skyrim too, like there were no problems. Well, here again on the same rake. I here is a plot of the current started almost, just asked the Fort to win and already a LVL 35 half set of x1, lasergun embedded in a sniper rifle, a unique high Crete, and that Crete sasami super mutants with one shot to the head. The game became a chore, despite the fact that played fair. Just balance is not normal. They would, though, not allowed in motrone inside buildings to climb, like most, it would be interesting. The problem with the batteries for it too with a level lost especially if you deflate the perks needed.

D
Dobbi 28.10.19

Lou Tenant
AlexeyMC
Mine all the same, they changed the enemies, if you go closer to the shelter and there, mostly weak enemies, but if you go further. There at the beginning of this hell was going on. And shining sea, with its mobs, even frightening, but it was interesting to explore this location. A plant
Spoilers deceased Radharani, and the subsequent emergence of synthetics, and ship
Spoilers robots.
To bicisate locations with a flamethrower in power armor and yelling the EMPEROR
Or a sword for ghouls fellowship for Nords
Cons of course there is in the game, but still more positive.))))

A
AlexeyMC 28.10.19

No, the game is not bad, sucked. Boevka and crafting I liked, but the plot, dialogue, to Vegas do not hold much. But the bad thing is that I basically just started, only there was a quest to recapture the castle, and I almost top snaryagu. And that would make it completely top, it is only necessary to pump the required perks to craft. That is not difficult, LVL grow quickly. I personally, at first, was much more interesting to play, cleaning house from super mutants was a feat. But the last fight with them was for the antenna, I do not remember the name of the location. Next to the training base. Laserlipo delivered all in 5 minutes, half did not even understand what happened. Shahid was dead with 1 shot leaving a bomb for a big guy... And it turns out that the balance in the beginning and not even the end and the middle of the game, absolutely no.