3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lu Tenant 28.10.19 07:33 am

Where to find Power Armor of the Enclave (Kh-01)? (Fallout 4)

In fact, who found her before we did? You have to look for yourself, or it will appear during a quest? If it's story - just say that the plot is spoilers to anything.
94 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dron_Ur 28.10.19

I understand it depends on the stupid level, it was found partially on a military base in the quest of the Silver Cloak in the Shack in CM. Just one hand to find a full kit. Yes, and in fact the sense from SB no, the current in CM and to walk. And so, after level 40 all the usual enemies for a couple of shots fly in Survival. And if from Gauss shmalyat.....

J
Jordan333 28.10.19

Found in Court 35. Specifically looking for the armor. Level 46, was given a Type 3. Also got a bug, the armor looks normal, but once you put it on and it turns into a appropriate :) While at a Military post South of Boston, the same level, gave only Kzt51.: ((( it's Funny, purchase glue, and in Type 6 to turn, you need ceramics.

A
Aleksey Enyutin 28.10.19

Jordan333
I got to level 40 there was X-01 type IV... So still random or something? Good luck on the 2 or 3 I have

Luminous sea, Destroyed the reactor (or ruined - I don't remember exactly). Found standing right on the surface of the X-01. Level 42. Nailed two types of shards in this case and names in English (probably due to mods). Since I was already in X-01, model Institute type IV, and Piper was without armor (because satellites like a drum for radiation), then I forced her to wear it. And brought to the base.

s
sorokot 28.10.19

In the trailer, next to the farm Feature. Robot brave guards.

A
AmaHastlaBoy 28.10.19

I have a level 50 and I found it in two places. This building is SOFT, 35 to the left of the customs tower, and at the Military checkpoint South of Boston.

V
VVG 28.10.19

AlexMoren
Swamps in the South-West, relatively close to the construction site Marketer

s
stamp999 28.10.19

AmaHastlaBoy wrote:
I have a level 50 and I found it in two places. This building is SOFT, 35 to the left of the customs tower, and at the Military checkpoint South of Boston.
at LVL 50 on SOFTWARE 35 took a full set x-01 (3 versions)

P
Pepin3d 28.10.19

stamp999 wrote:
at LVL 50 the SOFTWARE took 35
35 the Court why you call SOFT 35? What kind of curve localization do you have?)

d
damnedant 28.10.19

found a full set х01 on level 26 passing quest Ada (automation) on the basis of a rusty devils (the West of the map antennas are healthy, plus more from the boss impurity three pieces of Tesla fell E60 and gun, there is generally a lot of things

A
Abbat76 28.10.19

Quantum X-01 with no issues to the level of GG as a full set with very good modifications is the Nuka-wold. The armor can't be repainted and only has a single - quantum - model coloring. except for coloring anything from usual sets is no different (the buns that the upgrade level of the armor is quite high and HS in the early levels of the game suddenly becomes sour equipped in the armor).

Overall, chance to find the set of X-01 zavisiat from level GG. I put in the rack have 6 or 7 full sets of armor that are at high levels of play well almost everywhere.

I
IgorAndreevich 28.10.19

Damn, I 31лвл, play ПС4про found X-01, at location 35 Court initially looked like a T60 until she donned. But damn they say that with 30 LVL it is already appearing as X-01 type III. I need to pump again and look for more? or a pancake type 3 do not give more? znatoki give advice
Or type 3 is just a level upgrade? tobish I had it on the workbench finished can?
UPD. found the info - x01 is available with 28 LVL, with 32go appears the 2nd type, and the type 3 with 36 level

V
Voin1 28.10.19

And I in this game is power armor not gone - a cumbersome and inconvenient, even with the mod on the eternal charge and no wear.
For a female character put the mod on the armor of the Sirius is a great option, less power, but beautiful. And for the best protection, she did drugs, food and a mysterious serum.

U
Unurzul 25.10.20

Mercurionio
Geenne x-03

l
longerr2007 25.10.20

Warrior1
I never put on the GG power armor).