3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mes_360 24.12.20 01:37 am

Specific question about cooldown in game (Mass Effect 3)

Good day, recently I seriously asked myself one question, which I noticed for a long time, namely, how do they reload weapons in ME2 and 3? Yes - there is a reload, yes - in its process something flies out of the gun, BUT! Where is the moment when the charge is inserted into the weapon? With what do they shoot if the charge is just coming out? Shotguns and pistols simply jerk the bolt, assault rifles just slap. However, something similar, already similar to reloading, happens with heavy guns - the player first inserts something into the weapon, thereby ejecting the old charge, and only after that twitches the bolt, but what's the catch - what do they insert? At this moment, the heroes have nothing in their hands except weapons.
26 Comments
Sort by:
I
ImKabachok 24.12.20

SaIIIa The
dynamics in 2 parts increased, as for me it is good. The military, I already said, thought of this simply. Judge for yourself, one sits and waits for the charge to cool down, while the other simply replaces and figures in bursts. Here it is already clear that the priority is the second. But with the old-style fluff at 3, they pierced, it should not be suitable for the latest weapons in the game universe. They introduced it for fun, apparently for those who miss cooled weapons.
- Personally, I think they should have combined two systems of charges. Allow to wait for cooling, or change the cell. So they would please both old players and new ones.

S
SaIIIa 24.12.20

Kaer
, unfortunately, is very difficult for stupid people to explain something, they get confused in 3 pines and seem to deliberately do not include their brains, as if it were cool or fashionable. I don't understand how to communicate with stupid people. This is a waste of time. Do you want to prove on my fingers that you are stupid? Your canvas is just fucking big. Brevity is the sister of talent, and you don't have it.

K
Kahran ramsus 24.12.20

White Wine Taster
1. Why did you write this to me, poor man?
2. An idiotic attempt at insult, because
3. You misspelled it, omitting the article que.
4.Me parece que la vena de la lengua pasa por tu culo porque hablas mucha mierda.

C
Caer 24.12.20

SaIIIa
"Your canvas is just fucking big. Brevity is the sister of talent, and you don't have it."
95% of my post are quotes from yourself.

"Unfortunately, it is very difficult for stupid people to explain something, they get confused in 3 pines and as if they deliberately do not turn on their brains, as if it were cool or fashionable. I do not understand how to communicate with stupid people. This is a waste of time."
Unreasoned insults sadden me. Goodbye, it was unpleasant to communicate with you.

Y
You wanna PUNCAKE 24.12.20

Wow, what a heated discussion of simple game mechanics. Although the latest messages are more like a showdown of kids in children. garden, but not about that.

R
RGC 24.12.20

SaIIIa
Although a lot of time has passed, I will still answer if you yourself have not yet understood why no one here wanted to understand you and gave you disadvantages. It's simple - because you are an aggressive fucker)