3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Drive134 25.12.20 11:05 pm

DEATH IN BRAKES! (DRIV3R)

It's all about the sound! yes in SOUND!
In the options, turn off the sound ("No Sound")
and do not slow down! Try it, though it's not
fun to play without sound , but it's better than with brakes!
56 Comments
Sort by:
D
Da joker 25.12.20

people respect! just tried - panature works! I'm
flying on max now ! thanks again! ;)

N
Nafanya 25.12.20

It didn't work for me, maybe what am I doing wrong? Changed the sound controller to "No Sound".

P
PlayGround.ru 25.12.20

everything flies with me and with sound

N
Nafanya 25.12.20

I have Radeon. I put firewood 5.3, everything flew at 800x600, everything else was at the maximum.

J
Jeronimo 25.12.20

Nafanya did it fly with or without sound?

F
FuK-u-DiX 25.12.20

the only brakes because of the shadows, since the shadows are foolish, och massive, fall on all objects throughout the city, but there is no sense from them! so it's better to remove the shadows and play with sound, by the way, there is a canoe in the sound where you can choose a sound one, but if you put the one that costs there, then everything is ok, but if you put the name out of the thundering number of "SQUARES" then the horror goes, and the sound is all slows down.
And it is best to remove EAX and put 44100 hertz of sound, but then it is better to play with headphones, since with good speakers such as (5-1, 6-1, 7-1), the sound is scattered into each speaker with different timbre heights and you can hang yourself from this: )

N
Nikita 25.12.20

Shadows do not play roles with sound it helped me turn off the sound turn on winamp

S
StiG_aka_Casper17 25.12.20

And on the contrary, the sound does not affect me, but as soon as the shadows turned off, it stopped slowing down

S
Svarog 25.12.20

I don't have driver3 yet, but I probably know what the problem is. In the requirements it is written that the sound card must be compatible with directx9.0, that's why the brakes are probably, because not all sound cards are compatible with directx.9.0. LAMERA developers - could not make the game compatible with any sound card, but made a game where you need a sound card that supports directx9.0.

G
GERASEY 25.12.20

Compatible does not mean that the game works fine only with DX9 soundtracks.
Almost all sound devices that support DitectX sound in hardware are compatible with DX9.
It’s like the Radeon 8500 doesn’t support DX9, but that doesn’t mean that it doesn’t run DX9 games, it’s just that all DX9 chips will not work on it the same way with a swook.

F
FuK-u-DiX 25.12.20

The game is very well made in terms of sound right up to support of 48 hertz, it seems like the first game with such support, so it slows down because not everyone has a sound corresponding to me personally, in general, everything is ok with the game, but I also use Audiga 2nd.

S
Svarog 25.12.20

What's the difference what the sound is - could make a game for different sound.

s
spark 25.12.20

yes, I am also for BOSS, we are practically friends already.

G
GERASEY 25.12.20

In short, it slows down because of the sound of those who have either a version of the curve or brains.
I have Audigy 2 ZS and everything is going fine, but I specifically included the built-in mat. The board is shit and everything is fine with him too, the truth is the sound is shit.

A
ARTEm 25.12.20

I turned off the music, shadows and now it works fine for me! And left the sound effects!

U
Ugin406 25.12.20

I fly with shadows and with sound.

R
Rama 25.12.20

Yes, I have a sound and everything is at the maximum !! Flies !! buy geforce fx 6600gt

M
Mal0y 25.12.20

I have 6600 gt and brakes .....

P
PlayGround.ru 25.12.20

Guys, today at the box office I took a pirate on 1 disc "I couldn't manage" for 2 UAH. This is 10 rubles. I just wanted to redeem these glitches with my own eyes. To my great surprise it flies at 1280x1024 and all maxes except shadows !!!! All clips cut! Comp Athlon 2000xr 2x256 mb DDR nVidia FX5600XT, and all this on the old two-year 400Hz motherboard !!!! Right now, I will put patches. We will see how it will be further !!!!

M
Mal0y 25.12.20

Patched, oh byada