3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxim1900 26.12.20 01:18 am

Are there gyms in the game? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Who knows if there are gyms in GTA V?
26 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lightninggg 26.12.20

No.

Z
Zeditez 26.12.20

There are no gyms, but there is a beach with pitching that can be knocked out with one right hand.

T
TommyAssassin 26.12.20

There is a gym on the beach, but you can't swing in it.

N
Narkotiki 26.12.20

Who had the opportunity to appreciate this masterpiece, do not know how to open the opportunity to go to the gym (a rocking chair on the shore, for example)? Is there such an opportunity in the game?

Jorau
What a pity, otherwise I thought at least where to pump up the thread

Although, for example, many opportunities open up as the story progresses, take for example triathlon, skydiving and diving. It seems like I went through a decent part of the game, but I haven't found the opportunity to use them yet

R
Reddington1371 26.12.20

Zeditez
Ahaha what a juicy blow)))

H
Haiiro Ookami 26.12.20

What a pity, otherwise I thought at least where to pump up the thread

In real life, swing.
And in the game, a parachute, for example, can be found in various stashes. Alternatively, on the northern mountain of Chiliand, where the funicular also stands at the top.

S
Sasindos 26.12.20

Turnstiles suck ...

K
Kanagan81 26.12.20

then they have not thought of everything)

k
koles47 26.12.20

Kanagan81
means they were not needed

A
AlexanderShrab 26.12.20

Zeditez

S
SOL_DAT 26.12.20

and how they pull up synchronously, the team of pitching synchronized pull-ups is direct :)))

P
PCxELITE 26.12.20

Zeditez
Now I am once again convinced that horizontal bars, bars and a rocking chair are for cockerels. martial arts and martial arts decide.

Don't turn the discussion into trolling, please.

M
Maxim1900 26.12.20

PCxELITE
Well, you said of course, if you combine all this, you get a killing machine)

M
MezehasH 26.12.20

Speaking of horizontal bars and the gym: I personally expected this feature as much as food and drink, but alas, they either cut it down or didn't bring it in. But once, having switched to Franklin, he appeared in front of me hanging on a horizontal bar, it was a drop of honey in a fly in the ointment for me.

g
gamechokawva 26.12.20

gta 5 failure? they spent more on advertising than on the game in the end; similar to a sim, the shortest storyline, they did not fulfill the promises and repeated the mistake of GTA 4 in that, in addition to the plot, there is nothing to do, everything rests on telephone meetings, and yes, at the expense of 3 game characters, it is somehow stupidly uninteresting without the life story of one narrative, the ending and Characters are stupid, GTA is dead with 4 parts in the old, then they still rivet fashion and play with pleasure. GTA 4 was bet on reality? there was not even hunger in the safar or some of the words on the phone is it a reality?

B
Bomber 26.12.20

Without gyms, I won't even download, because now the default game is BOTTOM! I thought at least hot dogs will sell in the game!

G
GTAman 26.12.20

GTA 4 was bet on reality? there was not even hunger there like in sa.
Well, how should you play in GTA, so that the absence of such nonsense affects the perception of the gameplay?

B
Bola1695 26.12.20

MezehasH

Why do you need gyms? You might think you go to the gym in real life.

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 26.12.20

Given the presence of an indicator of strength, the lack of the ability to swing seems a little odd.

p
pavloalex 26.12.20

... somewhere in the game it poped up that there is a gym, like in San Andres, but I can't find it, does anyone know where it is?
And one more thing: where can the plane be pumped, I mean it itself, as a car?