3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alpha3MAX 26.12.20 01:18 am

The choice of GTX 1070 manufacturers

I am buying a new video card, I will take a GTX 1070. From which manufacturer would you buy and why?
57 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kahran ramsus 26.12.20

Alpha3MAX
Msi: cooling, overclocking, backlighting and backplate. But I have it under the "970yu gaming" mother fits.
In general, I postponed the babos and wait for the middle of autumn, where the games will drive up to new maps and reviews of users and the prices will calm down. Now it is unclear whether it is worth it or wait for the Volta and Vega.

F
FaHaT_STalKeRa 26.12.20

Prices will not calm down until the ruble stops jumping, maybe they will rise in price by autumn.

D
Daidjer 26.12.20

Alpha3MAX
ASUS, EVGA.

I
Iskander2015 26.12.20

Alpha3MAX
ASUS without variants or MSI, but only "LIGHTNING", if EVGA, then reference!

s
saa0891 26.12.20

Not a reference of course, MSI or Asus.

A
Alpha3MAX 26.12.20

Is it the quietest possible cooling system?

S
Slava74oren 26.12.20

msi gtx 1070 gaming x 8g I chose this one, as reliability, overclocking, silence, price and mother I also have MSI.

-
-SK.art- 26.12.20

Iskander2015 wrote:
Asus, like gigabyte gaming r1, is a rather unlucky card among 1070. Noisy and hot.
Alpha3MAX wrote:
I am buying a new video card, I will take a GTX 1070. From which manufacturer would you buy and why?
I bought an MSI GTX1070 Gaming X. One of the best on the market among the 1070 in terms of cooling efficiency. Almost the quietest and coldest. Along with it, you can pay attention to the Palit Jetstream / SuperJetstream and GameRock / GameRock Premium series. In terms of temperatures and noise, it is about the same as MSI Gaming X, but they have one drawback - the CO is very bulky. takes up almost 3 slots.
There is another interesting option - Gigabyte Xtreme Gaming, which is quite expensive.
Alpha3MAX wrote:
Is it the quietest cooling system possible?
no. MSI GTX1070 Gaming X is preferred. It works in games at 1100-1300 rpm and these revolutions are not audible (the body is on the table, under the ear, if that)

A
Alpha3MAX 26.12.20

-SK.art-
What do you think about the build quality of palit compared to msi?

D
Daidjer 26.12.20

Alpha3MAX
Considered preferred by MSI. And as God sends. Any company can have a percentage of low-quality products. But it's too small.

-
-SK.art- 26.12.20

Alpha3MAX
build quality is not bad. However, even though it is larger, it fires, but they are about the same in weight with MCI, even MCI will be a little heavier. MSI seems to be stronger, more "downed".
PS: purely tasteful, but personally I like the design of MSI more than it fills (especially these gamers, as for me, they look rather clumsy). MCI is quite beautiful, its backlighting is more interesting (again, IMHO).

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 26.12.20

-SK.art-
It turns out that the gigabyte on Pascal was not successful, that 1060-1070-1080 ?????? I watched the review of gig - extreme gaming in the face of 1070, it seems like nothing, I liked this vidyushka) All my life I've been sitting on gigabytes and I'm happy. Is this really accurate info ???? Asus, as well as gigabyte gaming r1, are rather unsuccessful cards among 1070. Noisy and hot.

-
-SK.art- 26.12.20

The prim Myshyvur wrote: It turns out that the gigabyte on Pascal was not successful, that 1060-1070-1080 ??????
Exactly. The Gaming G1 and WindForce (which has two turntables) are pretty bad cards. Gaming heats up at 73-75 gr., And at the same time its three turntables rattle above 2000 rpm. Quite noisy card. If you slow down. then the temperature is under 78 degrees. quietly leaves.
For reference: I have not seen temperatures above 69 degrees with my MSI. in games. In stress tests, I saw only 71 grams. once. that's all. Turnovers in games. as I wrote above. maximum 1300.
Primal Mouseyvour wrote: extreme gaming in the face of 1070, like nothing like that
Here is extreme - successful. Gigabytes in this series lowered the r1 gaming series to the level of windforce in previous series. And Vindforce made only 2 fans. And giga extreme is a top product from gig. Good for everyone, but a little expensive.
Primal Myshyvur wrote: Is this really accurate info ????
Accurate. I have been actively "living" for a long time in the 1070/1080 theme on overs. Asus and gig do not like it there)) Asus with the 9th series screwed up (the food limits were understated, although the CO is quite successful). In the new CO series they have a clumsy, dubious efficiency, noisy. Oh yes, the backplate of the asus is plastic. pancake))

M

-SK.art-
I remember sitting (a long time ago) on Palita, they also had a logo in the form of a green space frog. But then some kind of kick started (And to this day I remember how I bought a gtx 580 from firing. God, I drove badly, warmed up like a reactor, made noise like a vacuum cleaner (Krayzis 2 - in the city when mixing 95-96C !!!!) I was also on Evga.Without unnecessary comments ... Both the design and the overclocking are all at their best except one - PRICE !!! Too expensive (

-
-SK.art- 26.12.20

Primal Mouseyvour
Look at the CO gigabyte:
http://www.ixbt.com/video4/images/gp104-5/gigabyte-gtx1070-cooler1.jpg
2 !!!! 2 pipes, Karl! ... No wonder this miracle heats up like this ...
PS: well, the fireballs and jet streams are quiet and cold. Turns 900-100 and temperatures 69-70.

-
-SK.art- 26.12.20

By the way, the day before yesterday I updated my MSI Gaming X with a BIOS from MSI Gaming Z))
Now the frequency of 2012 is in boost.

M

-SK.art-
Ah, damn ((((How so! It's a pity, of course. Well, since you've been sitting in the subject of these views for so long, then you know what you're writing! Well, you have to save money for a series of extreme.

I
Iskander2015 26.12.20

-SK.art- I've been collecting
computers since 1995. It is better to take video cards 10-12 months after the release (all jambs in the power and cooling circuits are eliminated and refined) and I do not understand at all how it is possible, in principle, to compare some kind of Palit (where the cheapest components are installed, therefore they are cheaper than the others) 5 years since it merged into the pit. Only Asus - tested by years of use !!! or as an option Microstar (although there are also jambs there, but quite rarely and not critical, such as fan failure).
PS and don't teach grandpa to cough!

M
MunchkiN 616 26.12.20

the one that is reference and less important
among the existing models known to me I do not know those that would have been pumped and in such a segment superstrata with a slightly increased frequency I do not see any reason to choose.
well, or in extreme cases, asus horn streaks gaming mk this campaign is the same card as the top one only without factory overclocking. although I don't see this card in manual corn overclocking.

M

-SK.art-
How much is your video card temperature in heavy games in hellish mixes, let's say for two hours of play ???