3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alpha3MAX 26.12.20 01:18 am

The choice of GTX 1070 manufacturers

I am buying a new video card, I will take a GTX 1070. From which manufacturer would you buy and why?
57 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 26.12.20

Iskander2015
I don’t know about your five years, but for five years he behaves superbly with me !!!!!!! During this time, there were GTX 560 -560TI- 580-680-980 and two 980s and everything accelerates perfectly, does not make noise and heats up a little !!! Where did you find this hole, I don't understand)))

-
-SK.art- 26.12.20

Iskander2015 wrote:
and I don’t understand at all how it is possible, in principle, to compare some kind of Palit (where they put the cheapest components, therefore they are cheaper than the others),
Iskander2015 wrote: I have been
collecting computers since 1995 ....
and don’t teach grandpa to cough!
You still have stereotypes from almost Soviet times. Just then. when hippolyte was associated with poor quality. So, "grandfather", learn the materiel better (or even better, study the numerous reviews of the owners on the appropriate forum, and do not read in the clouds). don't cough.

-
-SK.art- 26.12.20

Iskander2015 wrote: It is
better to take video cards after 10-12 months after the announcement (all jambs on the power and cooling circuits are eliminated and refined)
A year after the cards appeared, a new generation is coming out. usually. And this very generation, about which we are talking, is already becoming obsolete. After the release of a new generation of cards, over time, the manufacturer (nvidia, amd) stops optimizing the drivers for the old one.
It is absurd to buy old stuff.

-
-SK.art- 26.12.20

Primal Myshivur wrote:
How much is your video card temperature in heavy games in hellish mixes, let's say for two hours of play ???
I wrote above - the peak temperature is 69 degrees. My previous MCI gaming 970 was 4 degrees hot.

I
Iskander2015 26.12.20

-SK.art-
Naive young man, never put Palit on a par with Asus! Want to check it out! Buy yourself a Palette and you will see and understand everything - in a year or two! My materiel is more than excellent.
PS For example, there is a Cadilac car, and there is an Emgrand, and their emblems are so similar! I hope you understand.

I
Iskander2015 26.12.20

-SK.art-
So in a year! Okostya! Take a closer look at the announcements of new chips.

-
-SK.art- 26.12.20

Iskander2015
conversation with you, I think, is useless. You can continue to pray for the asus, which has long been not the same ...
And I myself will somehow figure out what and where is better, in each specific case.
Iskander2015 wrote:
A naive young man
Don't talk so condescendingly. This "naive young man" is suitable for many here on the forum in folders)
You do not need to put your own experience above the experience of other people, without knowing anything about them.

I
Iskander2015 26.12.20

-SK.art-
Good! I apologize if I "hurt" you with something! and still buy yourself Palyit !, and after that I will apologize again!

-
-SK.art- 26.12.20

Iskander2015 wrote:
and still buy yourself a Palette
And I would have bought a Palette if they hadn't made a CO, which takes 2.5 slots. This does not suit me, because I plan to buy a second video card in SLI.

l
lokkie 26.12.20

-SK.art- wrote:
I wrote above - the peak temperature is 69 degrees. My previous MCI gaming 970 was 4 degrees hot.
In general, the MCI of the entire line is the slowest cards with the lowest performance of all. Asus and that one is faster.
Due to this, they are both colder and cheaper.
At the exit, they show results, but then they give up positions in double-digit percentages.
If you change video cards after 1-1.5 after the release, then this is not critical. And if you plan for a longer period, then it is better to choose something more productive, the same Palit or Gigabyte.

The prim Myshyvur wrote:
It turns out that the gigabyte on Pascal was not successful, that 1060-1070-1080 ??????
The output gigabyte is always unsuccessful, this is already a tradition. )
You need to take them later, rev 1.1 or 2.0.

-
-SK.art- 26.12.20

lokkie wrote:
In general, the MCI of the entire line is the slowest cards with the lowest performance of all. Asus and that one is faster.
Due to this, they are both colder and cheaper.
At the exit, they show results, but then they give up positions in double-digit percentages.
If you change video cards after 1-1.5 after the release, then this is not critical. And if you plan for a longer period, then it is better to choose something more productive, the same Palit or Gigabyte.
after such nonsense, I would recommend you NOT to write this in specialized forums (on the same overs), and indeed, not to give advice to people. Only harm.

R
Razox 26.12.20

For a month now I have been looking at information on this issue and have not decided what is better to take. The lowest temperatures for gigabytes are then inno3d, asus and so on, but MSI do not like it at all, they say the current for the sake of the brand is worth taking. I myself have already decided to take inno3d with 4 fans, + there is a mouse pad as a gift) A trifle but nice. And if you do not limit yourself to a budget, then the best 1070 from Zotac, there are two 8-pins for power and, accordingly, awesome overclocking. Best in performance.

l
lokkie 26.12.20

-SK.art- wrote:
after such nonsense, I would recommend you NOT to write this in specialized forums (on the same overs), and in general, not to give advice to people. Only harm.
Of course, I understand that you will now protect your video card and describe its advantages.
Only the topics are read not only by the majors, which change the cards every year.
My case will be shared .. and people themselves choose what is closer to them.

-
-SK.art- 26.12.20

Razox wrote:
if you do not limit yourself to a budget, then the best 1070 is from Zotac, there are two 8-pins for power supply and, accordingly, an awesome overclocking
is the funniest thing for the 1070 it does not matter how many 8-pins are there, one or two. For these cards consume little.
Power limits are more important for overclocking. For the same MSI, they are initially higher than for the same Asus, and Inno3d ...

-
-SK.art- 26.12.20

lokkie wrote:
My case will share ..
share what? Delirium?
Any specific justifications for the above will be?

I
Iskander2015 26.12.20

-SK.art-
It's a pity of course! But it could be INTERESTING and INTERESTING! with PALETS.

I
Iskander2015 26.12.20

Shortly speaking! Fans of Palit and Inno3D - wait for your first "good" jump on power in the network, and then we'll talk further.

R
Razox 26.12.20

-SK.art-
Well, inno3d chases very badly, but the temperatures are the lowest. Asus is already better, but there the power circuits are not cooled, so it can still burn out.
http://www.hardwareluxx.ru/index.php/artikel/hardware/grafikkarten/38955-geforce-gtx-1070-custom-design-test.html
Here is a good test on this topic.
Iskander2015
Fans of Palit and Inno3D - wait for your first "good" power supply shot in the network, and then we'll talk further.
Before that, there was a Palit card for 5 years, that is, of those that were still very bad in quality, and everything worked fine until recently, but after 5 years it got burned, which I think is not very scary, during this time it is already time to change the card ... Although Asusovskaya, which is already 10 years old, still works, I inserted it into my computer until I buy a new one) So because of this I want to take the brand all the same, and not firing "your house will burn")

In short, the topic is not about anything, that's all praise what they have, or what they were going to take. Not a fig does not help with the choice)
I would like a card on the principle, bought-inserted-dispersed to 2Hz and forgot.

-
-SK.art- 26.12.20

Razox
fun fact - all 1070s are chasing almost the same) Even ordinary references, with their few power circuits and one 8 pin, are chasing just as well as fancy non-references. Such are the things.

-
-SK.art- 26.12.20

Razox wrote:
Well, inno3d is chasing very badly,
their three versions: x2, x3 and x4.
x2, I would not advise anyone to take ...
x3 differs from x4 in that her food limits are cut in relation to her older sister. This can indirectly affect overclocking. (well, they also differ "cosmetically" - the x4 has an additional fan at the end)
And so, as luck would have it. A card with low limits can run well, while a card with high limits may not produce the results you expect from it.
All 1070s take 2000 MHz. Average acceleration 2000-2080 MHz. There are cards that take both 2100 and a little higher. But there are fewer of them. But with memory, not everything is so simple. If from the beginning of sales all manufacturers installed Samsung memory, now they often come across on sale cards with micron memory, which run much worse. Usually. Samsung for 1070 takes 9200-9400 (there are higher results), then a micron takes 8400-9000 in total.