3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Lavrentev 28.10.19 07:41 am

No job on the second Chapter DLC for us. (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

In fact, the essence...I Have a season pass, the game itself in a special section written that the Torture Aida bought and installed. The first Chapter of the DLC, in Elysium, and fully passed, but the job on the second Chapter simply no. Emptiness.

I have 10 moved from the Elysium to Greece, back and forth, but the job was not. Technical support yubisofta told me to fuck off, but rather to begin a new game, completely from scratch, they say, can help. But do not want to spend for the passage of 100 hours.
Next in TP started to drive that type if I use Cheat Engine, they can not guarantee the health of the game, but, as far as I know, cheat resources, money, experience, etc. - should not affect the appearance of the story of the quest, after you install the DLC, and not online this game is to ban any trainers etc, because everyone plays as he wants.
Has anyone faced such a problem? What God to pray to heaven fell on me quest, beginner DLTS?
33 Comments
Sort by:
a
al.. 28.10.19

XS, try to check game files in aplee. You can still try to go to Atlantis from the game menu, but there will be new pers 52 level.

s
stakanxxx 28.10.19

Go to where the doors in Atlantis, the stand up globe

R
Roman Lavrentev 28.10.19

al..
File check came up with nothing. Via the game menu, if separate DLC for us to run, then it works, but I want the old Persian pass, which I all previous DLTS were held, and the problem is that on my save game quest need no stupid and do not understand why. If you start from the words of gunsite, saying that if I used cheat angina, I have DLTS may not work although I used it even when just bought the game in December, then I do not understand why all the other add-ons safely run and pass.

R
Roman Lavrentev 28.10.19

stakanxxx
Yes, I was there already, there's nothing. Nobody talks to me, nothing happens.

s
stakanxxx 28.10.19

Roman Lavrentyev
But tell me, you have exactly the season pass or are you using apps playing?

R
Roman Lavrentev 28.10.19

stakanxxx
I have a license and just season pass, I have it at a discount took a couple of months ago. The first part of Atlantis and the legacy of the first blade without dancing with a tambourine ran.

S
Sam_FisherPG 28.10.19

Roman Lavrentyev
This suggests that it is necessary to start the passing game only when developed fully will finish his Jack with DLS and patches, up to this point the game can be considered as early access, and therefore there are all sorts of problems and glitches. Or if you really cannot wait you can go with the base game at the start, and additions when finelock will roll out.

s
stakanxxx 28.10.19

Roman Lavrentyev
I can only advise using the apps, only when you put the apps, change the folder dlc_33 on dlc_9 for example

L
Lobo 28.10.19

Roman Lavrentyev
And just try to go to Atlantis there in the hall cetri must reap (forgot the name)

R
Ryuzake 28.10.19

Roman Lavrentyev
This may be due to the fact that the second part of Atlantis, just not installed, though the game write back, I have had this problem (it is noted, but does not appear), then start to load an additional 6 gigs, and all the rules

R
Ryuzake 28.10.19

Roman Lavrentyev
Try to check for updates, if you can't reinstall the game

a
al.. 28.10.19

Actually the game is full of glitches and bugs. My last example is glyukanul quest when I had to find a buddy for the poet-fisherman on the island. The ship climbed, and to climb do not want, and have to carry all the time with him. A million times drove him to the island, trying to somehow vipinet ship, nothing helps. And says only one sentence: Euriah, or whatever it is, writes awesome poetry.
I regret now that I did not soak this poet-fisherman, it seems there was an option.

R
Roman Lavrentev 28.10.19

Ryuzake
I have already re-installed. Nothing changes.

R
Roman Lavrentev 28.10.19

stakanxxx
What apps is this?

1stVinson 28.10.19

Roman Lavrentyev
Bought the game the incentive, or uplay? I had a similar joke in uplay wrote everything is OK, everything is installed but the quest was not, then the incentive went to download 6 gigs.
PS And I also helped to start the quests from the DLC fast travel to the ship.

R
Roman Lavrentev 28.10.19

1stVinson
In jublee purchased

R
Roman Lavrentev 28.10.19

dilat
No

d
dilat 28.10.19

Roman Lavrentyev
Try load earlier save game, suddenly it will turn on the quest

s
stakanxxx 28.10.19

Roman Lavrentyev
Antistarforce look

R
Roman Lavrentev 28.10.19

dilat
Yes, that's already trying, but the most recent save I have prior to the beginning of the first episode, tomorrow night can start to re-take