3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Lavrentev 28.10.19 07:41 am

No job on the second Chapter DLC for us. (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

In fact, the essence...I Have a season pass, the game itself in a special section written that the Torture Aida bought and installed. The first Chapter of the DLC, in Elysium, and fully passed, but the job on the second Chapter simply no. Emptiness.

I have 10 moved from the Elysium to Greece, back and forth, but the job was not. Technical support yubisofta told me to fuck off, but rather to begin a new game, completely from scratch, they say, can help. But do not want to spend for the passage of 100 hours.
Next in TP started to drive that type if I use Cheat Engine, they can not guarantee the health of the game, but, as far as I know, cheat resources, money, experience, etc. - should not affect the appearance of the story of the quest, after you install the DLC, and not online this game is to ban any trainers etc, because everyone plays as he wants.
Has anyone faced such a problem? What God to pray to heaven fell on me quest, beginner DLTS?
33 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman Lavrentev 28.10.19

dmll
Are you serious? Here you are not kidding now? I wrote that all the conditions for passing are made, and even the first part of Atlantis is passed.

I
IIHumanII 28.10.19

Roman Lavrentyev
In the drugs cercano you accomplish your goal if that

M
Metalist1925 28.10.19

Roman Lavrentyev
write to the support team, this is a bug wretched uplay. I had a similar situation with the picker in the Rainbow.

d
dilat 28.10.19

al..
You're on the right island on the mark up?

R
Roman Lavrentev 28.10.19

dilat
Yes. I specifically YouTube climbed and saw how the people of DLTS in the main company start and what task should appear, specifically New assignment during the transition from elision in Greece. But I do not, although the first episode is fully performed.

d
dilat 28.10.19

Roman Lavrentyev
It's not for you, I repostnul another dude about the problem with his quest)

It is to you: by the way, did you try to reinstall Uplay?

R
Roman Lavrentev 28.10.19

dilat
I have tried everything except loading an earlier save and playing through the first part of Atlantis again. But I'm at work now and only in the evening can try to run a quest preprohormone.

a
al.. 28.10.19

dilat
there is no mark on the island.
Phrase from both such that they have already met (in fact no) and the quest is over. One drive on the ship, the second is fishing on the island.

A
Adelmetal 07.10.20

Practically the same shit was, only I originally had a standard version bought in the steam, then bought in the yuplay at a discount of the ultimate edition, and also showed that installed, but nothing went, but tried to install from scratch the second game (there was a second copy of the odyssey after the purchase of the edition) and even in the top of the show shows that there are purchased dtz, until the game itself did not go 1 hour left to wait for the download.

N
Nikolai86 07.10.21

Can you please tell me to go to the fate of Atlantis do I need to buy add-ons?

Y
YarCas 28.10.21

How to start a mission in Hades? After Elysium, I was sent to wander around Greece, I already gained level 70.

S
Sam_FisherPG 28.10.21

YarCas
Passed on a license, everything was simple for me, Persephone immobilized Cassandra and sent her to the well, then there was another gameplay for Leila and then Cassandra woke up in the realm of the dead, and there was a dog.
My chronology in screenshots, as it was

A
Anna Karolii 24.05.22

Guys, I bought the Fate of Atlantis add-on. And having passed the first stage with Elysia, I faced the same situation: I didn’t throw shit into hell, I woke up in a new world, killed three Abstegro investigators and that’s it. there are no quests, active tasks, points on the map. What to do? My Alexios rested on the island of Corfu, then, just in case, I moved to Greece, and having not found anything like that, I returned to Elysium, where the task about " FREE YOUR MIND" was active again. I cleared the influence of the mercenaries' hypnosis at three different points and that's it. Nothing again. What to do then??