3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Badidysh 26.12.20 01:18 am

The Lord of the Storm and the Nameless King Tactician (Dark Souls 3)

People, I can't go through this boss, I went through the whole game and this bastard was the last one. I can't dodge an attack when this feathered dragon or whatever it is, flies up into the air and stabs me with fiery breath, I tried to run and roll, he still hits, and in one hit half hp and sometimes two hits makes and kills me. Tell me what to do, I always die only on this beat
32 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raibow Bitard 26.12.20

Ilya Badidysh
Don't be greedy.
He also suffered, stopped being impudent, greedy, and everything became immediately easier.
Hit the Lord of the Storm on the head, the damage is much more.

I
Ilya Badidysh 26.12.20

Raibow Bitard
yes I heat him up to 600 damage with a two-handed black knight at +5, but this bastard will get me all the same with fire, I already tried to strike and run away 1 blow, but he flies up the bastard and from above again with fire.

R
Raibow Bitard 26.12.20

Ilya Badidysch
Get used to it, run somersaults. You have yet to fight the King himself.
I don't know how you can't run away from the fire at all, I practically carry it dry in the first phase.
Perhaps you have an advantage and you run slower, take off part of the set.

I
Ilya Badidysh 26.12.20

Raibow Bitard
yes he doesn’t beat me like a child, but once I had a fight with the king, he dealt 1 blow and he killed me just a meter away when I was behind him. And he broke through the shield and took off everything. can he have a weakness there for poison or something else

R
Raibow Bitard 26.12.20

Ilya Badidysch Xs
, take away from the shield, he will devour your whole stamina, live in rifts. About ointments - I don't know, look at the wiki.

I
Ilya Badidysh 26.12.20

Raibow Bitard
on wiki is not a word about this

I
Ilya Badidysh 26.12.20

It's not real, the king kills me with 1 hit, even breaking through the shield and always hits wherever I roll, to a point.

Q
QUlCK 26.12.20

Ilya Badidysh
Shoot at the head with a bow and stay away from his feet so that he does not take off.

Сontemplator 26.12.20

Ilya Badidysh If you take
Havel's shield, you will bring it down. The end.

Q
QUlCK 26.12.20

Ilya Badidysh
I killed the first phase with a compound bow. So it came out easier and faster for me. And when I killed the dragon and he went down (phase 2), I quickly ran up to him and beat him after his attacks, although it is very difficult, it is difficult to guess when the combo will end. I killed the boss offline, so I spent 4 days (or rather evenings). The hardest boss I've killed alone, in my opinion

C
Casiopi 26.12.20

To keep the dragon from flying. you just need not be under his feet and only hit the face, dodging attacks, and the second phase is purely on dodging, shield, of course. can be taken, but the boss quickly knocks down the stamina. And so it is better to beat the king with a quick weapon, a sword of darkness, for example, struck 2 blows - dodged, and so on until victory, an uncomplicated boss

O
Ogyr4ig 26.12.20

He is vulnerable to darkness, if anything.

s
siame 26.12.20

Sign - before takeoff with a fiery spit, he always screams. I heard a cry - run away, but not at the tail, as the second dark taught us, but on the contrary, towards the head. He spits fire right where his tail is.
But he screams in the same way if he spits fire without taking off, and in this case he does it forward. I think you yourself will find the difference between these two attacks.

f
fedorkonyxov 26.12.20

Ilya Badidysh

instead of a thousand words

http://ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%91%D0%B5%D0%B7%D1%8B%D0%BC%D1%8F%D0%BD%D0% BD% D1% 8B% D0% B9_% D0% BA% D0% BE% D1% 80% D0% BE% D0% BB% D1% 8C

I
Ilya Badidysh 26.12.20

Blackye is
not in any way, nothing is onion. It was decided to kill the dragon with the black knight's two-handed sword sharpened by +5 more, I take 600+ to it from two hands. Several times I reached the second phase. This weapon is not suitable for the king himself. Switching to my broadsword at +10 does not always work quickly, I still press the selection menu out of habit as in the first dark.
Ogyr4ig
Thank you,
fedorkonyxov will come in handy .
I don’t want to sound grateful, but I reread this article several times and I didn’t see anything new there.

This boss had to be made final. And not some fucking soul of ashes, passed on the izi the first time. No boss made me squeal like this

Q
QUlCK 26.12.20

Yes, no boss made me scream like this.
That's for sure

f
fedorkonyxov 26.12.20

Ilya Badidysch

advice after you kill the lord of the storm and go directly to the king, try to just stand in the arena for as long as possible (do not hit at all or occasionally) feel, so to speak, the boss, so that the next time you enter his every attack would be obvious to you, or at least you knew what to do (or rather, not you, but your hands). I still go through difficult bosses =)

(like a dancer or ash)

I hope helped

I
Ilya Badidysh 26.12.20

Blackye
Even when I was hitting Artorias I didn't suffer so much, at least it was visible

I
Ilya Badidysh 26.12.20

fedorkonyxov The
advice is good, but I have already, in principle, learned his attacks in all stages, the problem is that I myself do not have enough speed, and often kills me because I press the roll too soon or too late

f
fedorkonyxov 26.12.20

Ilya Badidysch
himself had such a trouble when he was just getting acquainted with the SOULS series

1 advice

even in the most difficult situation =)

I merged this boss with the fifth, although the HP was almost 0 and the estus was over =)