3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Badidysh 26.12.20 01:18 am

The Lord of the Storm and the Nameless King Tactician (Dark Souls 3)

People, I can't go through this boss, I went through the whole game and this bastard was the last one. I can't dodge an attack when this feathered dragon or whatever it is, flies up into the air and stabs me with fiery breath, I tried to run and roll, he still hits, and in one hit half hp and sometimes two hits makes and kills me. Tell me what to do, I always die only on this beat
32 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Badidysh 26.12.20

fedorkonyxov
Yes, I'm just beside myself with anger, there was only one blow left and he picked me up with a spear, broke through the shield and ripped off the full HP from the coal. What the?

f
fedorkonyxov 26.12.20

Ilya Badidysh

I
Ilya Badidysh 26.12.20

fedorkonyxov
drink vodka play dotka

Q
QUlCK 26.12.20

Ilya Badidysh
I dealt with Artorias in 3 attempts, and I killed the manus in 2 passes the first time :)

I
Ilya Badidysh 26.12.20

Blackye
Well, I studied Artorias for a long time, for a very long time, in the end I was saved by the same big two-handed sword of the CHR by +4, I put on light armor and a lighter shield, easily rolled over my back and did 1 blow for 500-550 damage at a time, in depending on the situation or whether I hit with one hand or two

V
Vladislav Zenin 26.12.20

In general, it is best to stand at the beginning of the arena during the battle with the boss and wait for him, so he will fly less and will be calmer on his own

F
Flow4Master 26.12.20

Just like with many bosses in Bez. King in the second stage, blind spots are close range. I took a greatshield (ideally a shield made from the soul of a dragon-slayer) and drove a merry round dance around him, picking with the sword of darkness + 10. The most dangerous attack - when he takes the spear back with both hands and loads the spear - when hit, he will plant and smear a lot. Basically, he has double and triple attacks, with a round dance - he hits the shield one or two times, so you need to keep it raised and watch the stamina. At the beginning of the second phase, it’s a good idea to gobble up stamino grass and grease your weapon against the darkness.

R
Ruudegr 26.12.20

I spent 2 days of my day on completing this boss.
after a huge number of defeats, I can't stand this humiliation!
I'll go clean the Lotric lock, get a shit with a lightning protection and hope to win with this shit.

R
Rakatum 26.12.20

I do not know what is difficult about the king, I killed him the first time on the dodges. But I must pay tribute, out of 15 cans I have 9 pieces left, that is, I missed a lot of hits, with the rest of the bosses this was not, a maximum of 1-2 cans left.

R
Ruudegr 26.12.20

Everything, took out the boss on the second attempt with the Dragon Slayer Shit in his hands!

I
Ilya Badidysh 26.12.20

After so much time, I all the same killed him, scored him with a broadsword so that he did not even have time to make a blow, immediately fell down and I did crit. not a single estus used

e
egorix132 26.12.20

Boss Guide: